honer or no honer

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

is it aginst predator laws for a predator to mutate himself?

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

I doubt that was ever thought of by who ever created the honor system. There for there's no answer.

Kinda of a random pointless question.

just wanted to know for RPGs and stuff

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

...Mutate? I really don't like where this idea is going.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

Obviously not, as several Preds have been seen to have tons of piercings, etc. Depends on what you define as "mutilation" I suppose.

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

A yautja is a race that does not mutate. It is not like Ditto on Pokemon who can copy what ever it is fighting.

Now, if you are talking about the game Predator: Concrete Jungle, with that guy mutating himself to be a yautja, I think that is a no, if you are implying it to the Yautja doing the samething as he.

EDIT: It does go against Yautja Laws.

Oh, crap! I thought he was misspeling "mutilate".

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Muties? Oh, no. No, no, no. HELL no. The last thing we need is the X-Predators, Predator-man, The Invincible Predator, etc.........

If that's not what you meant... well, what do you mean exactly?

like if a predator fused himself with some other deadly creature such as an alien or if he was to replase his body parts with artificial ones.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

WHY THE HELL WOULD A PREDATOR DO SUCH A THING??? Why would anyone do such a thing actually, and who would care about honor when he`s a mutant?? Imagine 2 predators seing some gruesome creature and one of them says "What the hell is that, shoud we kill it?", then the other says "Naaah, he`s just a mutant, he`s cool..."

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

dude why the hell wpuld a pred like cut of its right leg and put a bears on it or somtin? i think the only time a PRed would use a artificall limb would be if a part was already cut of.

You can`t use something else`s limb whenever you feel like it, it doesn`t have the same DNA! That would be like trying to start one program with another program`s dll files!

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Short and sweet, NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Edit: In case my point wasn't clear enough Bloos comment says it all NO MUTANTS PLEASE!

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

it doesnt have to be the way they appear to our eyes they could be like x-men and fire ice out of there hands or summon ghost's etc.

The subleader said

"Muties? Oh, no. No, no, no. HELL no. The last thing we need is the X-Predators, Predator-man, The Invincible Predator, etc........."

therefore there will be no such thing!

I wouldn't mind seeing a deformed Pred or one with an artificial limb, but no X-preds.

I ment like if there is some crazed predator who just cares about power and he mutates himself would he be kicked out of the clan or killed for doing it?

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

how the fuck do you mutate yourself?

Kidd, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ah, prosthetics...

Now, I am with DD on this with the Artificial Prosthetics. It would be cool to see a predator with one, after all, it is making the predator rejoin the hunt. It's part of modern medicine, basically.

Mutating? No, not going to lose my whole lower body due to a cable snapping and cutting me in half, only to be kept alive so they can attach a goat's lower body to me, thus tranforming me into a Faun... Not going to happen.

EDIT: Tropic, have you played Predator: Concrete Jungle? If you have, I think he is talking about that, with the guy mutating himself to be a Human/Predator Hybrid.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

T-850 pred edition Ah! sorry had to throw it in there! now somebody lock the topic! or delete it!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

If you meant for this in the RPG I don't see why not but I highly doubt anyone else would do something like that. I mean I wouldn't. It might even ruin the RPG with a mutant Predator roaming around. I'd love to see the Alien take it down as soon as possible. But its all you man.