drone to warrior

xeno_man, Undefined, 19 years ago

has any 1 actually seen a drone transform into an aien because i know they change with maturaity and there skin closes tight around skull but has ne1 seen happen????

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

its not actually been seen 'as it happens' but the logic resides with looking at the warrior aliens which were on LV4-26, they had been there quite some time and had time to mature, the other aliens we've seen basically have only just 'birthed' so are still classed as young drones. this is the theory i stand by anyway.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Kharn, Undefined, 19 years ago

The the creators say that the host determines the alien's phisicle form. Humanoids: drones, warriors, preatorians.
dogs or four legged animals: Runners

Queens grow from drones who molt into a Praetorian. Warriors are drones who molt to serve the queen, like halfway beetween drone and Praetorian. (my predator model just fell over.)

Also, a Praetorian can form a Carrior that is used to transport facehuggers onto battle, or a ravager that is as tall as a queen and can slice and dive pretty much anything.

ok, i haven't got a problem with people having their opinion but as you seem new around here i just wanna say - i hate all these theories on the damn praetorians, the damn things dont exist, well only in the dumb a*ss comics anyhow but those things are childs play, queens dont 'birth' from the host as drones, the have the royal crown in place from birth thus seperating them from the rest of the brood, this is fact based from the alien movies, the only hard truth i go by, but like i said, everyones welcome to their opinion here, and welcome to the board also, nice to see new people round here.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Ee, I forgot that bit. And bye the way I dont read the comics, they are a waste of money.

Queen chest burster. Alien3. Yeah, thanks for reminding me.

no its fine - alot of people go on what they read in the comics or from what they take from the games also, personally i dont like to use any other information from any other source except the actual movies and any movie related data i may come across, i think they went a little too far over board with the games and comics and lost track of what really counted.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

(preatorians are young queens)???

)With a fancier name anyway)

supposedly yes, but i'm stubborn and set in my ways when it comes to things like this, unless its heard of in the movie world of alien, i wont take it for truth. i think the actual films are the basis of fact that most should try and stick to. (in my opinion)

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

yeah spose so.

"so in closing, learn to speak english, you fat s, and get off the effing cell phone!"

hmm. bad day or nice quote?

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

quote.

anything i know?

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Probbrably not. Do you know Foamy? Neurotically Yours?

Invader Zim, Jhonen Vasquez?

ahhh, ya got me there.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Invader Zim... Ausome show. Probrably a select few of you understand why. Odd humor... You should see it. Foamy is a squirrel.

AAand Jhonen Vasquez is a cartoonist.

sounds different. i'm nearly 25 but have never really grown out of the beavis and butt-head thing. thats more my kind of humour, daft as anything.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Well, you should like Bear. Another cartoon. Stupid. With lots of dumb humor.

sounds like a winner already!

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Ha.

Looshkin: stab you with a PEN! (dink)

Bear: Looshkin. Its an effing pen. For lettering Not stabbing.

Looshkin: Theeen what about a Kniiiife, a tried and tested weapon of choice!!!

Looshkin: Ooor... A ladle... Knife or ladle... Kniiiife or... CHASE YOU WITH A LADLE!!!

Bear(running): AAAAaaaaaagh!!

hehehehh. sounds good enough....

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net