New pred tech

voodoopred, Undefined, 16 years ago

submit new predator technolegy ideas.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

How about...

A dart-gun that injects some kind of liquified metal into a victim, then releases a magnetic spike or something. What happens next shouldn't be hard to figure out (Mwa ha ha).

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

HHMMMMMM.... uhhhhh

I would like to see something like a healing tank (using the liquid that is used in the medicomp) or a plasma based mini-gun. (unoriginal I know but at least its something).

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Deathdrop the mastermind, I think they should have a small little energy gun that folds out into this huge cannon! Boom! a energy rocket launcher, not very pred-like, but a guy can dream.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

How about a walker that turns into a combistick......i remember hearing it in the clan one time, and it sounded cool. lol

My weapon would be used by every old and decrepit elder in the predator universe!

Solo_Predv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Combi Stick whip grapling hook. its a combi stick that holds a cable that is used as like a whip with a spied tip and can launch the tip inot a cliff or something and can use it as a grapling hook. Dosnt the pred use a grapling hook in pred 2? i dont really remember cuz i havent seen it in a wile but i thik tist the part where he gets his hand cut off

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Nope solo, City hunter falls off the building and hold onto a ledge with his other hand while the other one gets cut off reaching for the fallen smart disk.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

plasma grenades, and maybe a bubble sheiled to save it from the nuke.

shadowatching, Undefined, 16 years ago

I, like predatoress, would like a whip that has Acid in it. That way when we hurt we make sure that your hurt and not wounded hurt. Would be kewl that it would go in the handle when not used and out when used, as if it was a full 6ft whip

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

how about a plasmacaster that can be loaded onto a combistick or glaive

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'd like to expand on DD'S idea and say a dart gun, with the guns filled with alien acid. Obviously the darts would be made from alien bone to be impervious to the acidic content.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

A spartan-ized Newborn murderer. So, let's say the Predator's we've seen aren't the spartan-ized kind...

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

a comb stick that the blades fire out, of the handle and a new pair of blades come out of the handle

alien-drone, Undefined, 16 years ago

a heat seeking grenade that when thrown turns into a flat disk hits the enemy then explodes right by them

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

A Plasma Caster that when fired it will look like a normal caster shot, when it hits it'll have a split-second stall before it explodes into a huge grenade like explosion.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

armor that is liquid-like in that it covers the body and is flexible but is hard as steel.