Pyramid and spaceship

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

Apparentley in ALIEN the Space Jockey ship was supposed to be a pyramid.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yes and..where did you get this information? Can you back up this claim? or is it just speculation? do you have a link? just posting a statement isnt really what a topics are suppost to be about.

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

pwn'd

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Man dont just say pwn'd, post something intelligent.

I saw it on the ALIEN Quadrilogy disk 2.

I saw it on the ALIEN Quadrilogy disk 2.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah, Blade is right, i also own and have watched the DVD.

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

hey dont post repeys multiple times its ment to be spaming you might wana get rid of those

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Stay on topic and don`t tell people what to do as long as you don`t even understand the rules. Hm... maybe there should be a rule about a post containing at least 10 words or so unless it has meaningful content or so (like there was the rule for RPG posts to have at least 10 lines)

And what exactely did it say about the Space-Jockey ship being a pyramid...? And was this put together before or after AvP?

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

shese i just want to help
any way what did it say was it a alternet story line on earth a bone head idia of a piramid in space

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think I know what he is talking about. When they were doing some concepts for the Alien story line the crew would find a ship and then not far from it an emormous pyramid. The top would have a hole in it so Kane would repel down and get infected. I can see why they dropped this idea.

Maverick98, Undefined, 16 years ago

I havea boock cald gigers alien. it has alot of his concept ard for the alien and the sets used in the film. i do remember there beeing a large pyramid origionaly there was no ship atall insted the crew of the nastromo woulud find this giant alien pyramid structur where the egs wer. i beleve it was changed to a ship after changes in the scrept or giger presented his drawings of the ship howe it came about i dont no but i have seen the pyramid ur talking about

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

My god, this topic is a perfect example of why MOST of the older members left this site.

barring a few posts, intelligence level = 0

LOCKED.