new AVP pic

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

its of wolf fighting the predalien/queen in the rain but you can see wolfs face.

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/4418/dsc00505hb6.jpg

oh and my computer glitched up when i posted this and because of it it has left a topic made by me with no name.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

according to greg strause this picture is not in the movie.

on what website say's that?

imdb

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Damn. I wish I didn't see that. I won't to keep it a surprise what the Predator's face is like in this movie. From what I hear from the Brothers, they are redisgning the face to give us something new.

cory its a fake matey.

looks real to me.

How is that a fake? I figure the Predator had that facial design by closely examining the other pictures. That can't be just a cawincdense (spelling? lol) Sorry Dave.

sorry guys got wires crossed.the pic of the alien on top of the car is a fake.apologies killa and cory.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

To be honest the face looks horrible from that angle, I'm sure it will look much better in the final film, where we'll get to see it properly.

Saint, Undefined, 16 years ago

That face looks pretty damn real though, dont get to see a close up of a pred too often

To me it looks almost as fake as the preds from AVP, nowhere near what I would call "real", although as I said earlier, it will probably look much better in the movie due to the angles it will be shot from, & the fact that it will actually be moving.

Interestingly enough, the wristblades are still lodged in the predalien's skull even though The Wolf has already taken his hand away.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Wolf probably released the wristblades from the gauntlet kind of like Scar shot his out in AVP.
Also is there any information of how long the wristblades will be? Like Pred1/2 or AVP length?

They're normal length, along the lines of how they were in the Predator movies, the ones in AVP were far too large.

Solo_Predv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

The picture looks like action figures to me in a backdrop with the camera really close up. But the only thing i dont like about it is the Predailien has dreds wich i think is a little weird but thats only from a profile veiw so you never know it could look killer on a full body veiw or something.

yeah thats what i hate about the predalien too.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

There is no such thing as a predalien without dreads so live with it. But i think you can see that they are larger than the predator dreads, as they are made of a different material, so they are not predator dreads, they are predalien dreads, and they are a part of the predalien design. They`ve always been there, from the first to the last predalien i`ve seen and they just seem normal there...

However, the latest predator mouth designs (AvP) seem a bit too open or so... I can`t tell how this one is from that picture, but the teeth look a little wierd.

That must be some sort of profuction shot. That would explain how bad it looks, the angle, and the wristblade still in the Predalien's head.

I have faith that the Predator will look amazing in this movie. The Brothers said they put alot of focus into revealing the Predator. Its nothing more than a bad angle to me. It looks fine even if it was. You can't get a good look of it from there anyways. I love the design of the Predator. The greenish color, classic texture, the extra tusks on the mandibles.

And no problem, Tropic Its ok.
Off topic: (Btw, do you sign into msn anymore?)

yeah have some faith.

Solo_Predv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well I said that I thougt it didn't look so good from a profile veiw, but i havent seen the movie yet. And it coluld look awesome at full height or looking at the total face, it could look awesome with the dreads.