Alien vs Predator - Universe
 News   Forum   RPG   Clans   Members   Encyclopedia   Movies   Games   Books   Comics   Artwork 
HomeForum › Theme song for AVP Requim

Forum

Theme song for AVP Requim

Register or login to post
Solo_Predv2
2007-09-13 19:55:53
Undefined
Ok I was wondering if the movie was to have a theme song what u would think it should be or wold fit the movie. I know it hast came out yet but think. Here are two movies i can think of that have theme songs for example Daredevil: Bring Me to Life, Evanescence
The Punisher: So far away, Staind. What do u think the Theme for AVP2 be?

when i find one out ill post
God Of Death of Balatu

Black_Warrior and Solo_Pred The two dark warriors of balatu.
The-Wolf
2007-09-13 21:42:42
Yautja
I heard they were using both themes from Aliens and Predator. That really excites me.
Once went by Cory and City-Hunter
Solo_Predv2
2007-09-13 22:23:26
Undefined
Like putting them together or someting? hmmmm that would be cool though
God Of Death of Balatu

Saint
2007-09-13 22:29:41
Undefined
yea they should keep stuff from the original movies bacause they used beats instead of songs and that seems to fit better. If you think about it, its better cause preds are tribal creatures and aliens are creatures of instinct and wordless music adds to that better. Gives out more of a feeling.

"I pray for the honor of a true death"

TITANOSAUR
2007-09-14 00:16:13
Xenomorph
why not have a rock anthem for a theme? I always thought a Rock andthem would work verry well. plus an Anthem doesn't have vocals. (most don't anyways)

"Plays More Human Than Human"
daveberg
2007-09-14 03:17:25
Xenomorph
Sorry, but that's absolutely ridiculous.

How on earth could you give the alien/predator rock music as a theme?!? Or any theme for that matter? That would strip away any small bit of credibility either franchise still has left.

Stick with orchestral music, just the score. Leave any actual 'lyrical' music in the film as small background noise, ie a radio or TV on etc. It's bad enough they've had to cheapen our favourite monsters by making these comic book fantasies onto the silver screen, at least the best we can hope is that they don't go too overboard with their elaborate addition to the 'series'

Formerly interested
Stalker
2007-09-14 03:43:53
Yautja
I'd prefer to stick to the traditional orchestral & instrumental music which has been present in all of the Alien & Predator films to date, even AVP had an excellent score. In serious franchise films such as this, it is vital to keep the mood & tone of both series alive, & lyrical tracks would completely ruin that in my opinion.

As far as a "theme" for Requiem, we have already heard "Silent Night, Holy Night" in the Green Band trailer, as much as I dislike the Christmas-themed release, although I have heard that some of the original score from the earlier films will make a return, which should be great.
The-Wolf
2007-09-14 06:30:22
Yautja
No solo, they are not combined. I'm sure they are played in different parts of the movie.
xeno_slayer
2007-09-14 08:37:07
Yautja
i have to say, it would be cool if the soundtrack had some kickass rock songs on it.
i mean look at underworld evolution
her portrait in black is atreyu's best song and it was written for the movie.
id love to see that, and im sure it will happen because of the strause bros' connection with that kind of music.

Solo_Predv2
2007-09-14 09:11:32
Undefined
IM thinking rigt now that a song that coud be used would be like an instumental or orchastral that is toned dark that is slow at first and there ares ome jumps to fast peices and than a big finish loud and fast.
God Of Death of Balatu

K1LLA_4_H1RE
2007-09-14 13:25:02
Undefined
i wanna see some kinda rock theme that i can nod my head too lol.

The-Wolf
2007-09-14 15:47:19
Yautja
I would hate to see a rock song as a theme to the movie. Maby for the soundtrack or being played inside the movie. I wouldn't want to hear that kind of music listed anyways. Thats just my opinion.
K1LLA_4_H1RE
2007-09-14 16:01:56
Undefined
as long as i hear some kool rock music in it im happy.

Register or login to post

Alien Queen Figure

Dish Network South Carolina
Like AvP Universe
Become a fan on
Facebook
Follow us on
Twitter
Movies
Alien vs Predator
AvP : Requiem
Games
Aliens vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator 2
AvP : Extinction
Aliens vs Predator 3
Books
Comics
Movies
Alien
Aliens
Alien³
Alien Resurrection
Prometheus
Games
Alien Trilogy
Colonial Marines
Books
Comics
Movies
Predator
Predator 2
Predators
Games
Predator : CJ
Books
Comics
Link to Us
Contact
:: Associates ::
AvP Unknown
Planete Alien
Prometheus-Movie
The Alien vs Predator - Universe website doesn't own or represent any of the trademarks.
Alien vs Predator, Alien, Predator and all related marks are trademarks of 20th Century Fox or of any of its corporations.
All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners