predalien or predqueen?

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

in the mtv interview the directors said the predalien wants to hunt and reproduce and they refer to it as a she so is this a predalien or a predqueen?

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1569392/20070910/story.jhtml

look at the interview at the bottom where it says in bold on the left hand corner "she's got the look".

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I posted something like this about a month ago and nobody believed me. I honesly think that the predalien will be a queen.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

So, they are describing some kind of avp1 game predalien, but it wanting to reproduce and having a queen-like head, that is A BAD THING!!!

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Oh god.

My worst fears are suddenly starting to grow. I think I'll just pretend avp and avp2 never happened and stick to my cherished Alien franchise, because this crossover comic universe fraff just isn't making me a happy fan.

Urh. No-wonder this site has such a young fan base when they're basing new movies on comics and computer games.

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

(pats dave on back) its ok to cry if you want Dave. the first sucked and the second looks half cool half suckish. espically the whole Predaliens can reproduce thing.

lol. dont worry dave i understand i too dont like the idea of introducing a predqueen in the second film of the avp franchise.

still with a predqueen in movies this makes the theory of a queen not retaining any features of her host not true so it is now official a fact that the queen doe's retain features from its host. but i would of thought a predqueen being much more bigger then a normal queen.

this might mean that the predqueen can produce different eggs, facehuggers, chestbursters, aliens, so on (these are all possibilities with a predqueen).

but the only good thing i can say to make all those people who are unhappy about the idea of a predqueen is that wolf stabs her in her face and telling her "f*** you" who knows the idea of a predqueen might be good who knows? all i can say is that im still looking forward to this film and im not gonna be a fat retard (like this b**** i meet on the transformers forum) crying and b****ing about a film i havent seen yet i still have full confidence in the directors and until i see the film i am going to say i love what i've seen so far and i am looking forward to it.

Someone, please. Remove these films from existence. I just want to live in a world where there's three alien films, and that's all. No crossbreeds, no predaliens, no lame stories.

Over kill.

predalienking, Undefined, 16 years ago

how long ago was this reveiew written

a day or two.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

My god. Predaliens that can reproduce, has a real gender, and is all-powerful? Are you sure they aren't just discussing a Predalien that's trying to accomplish a similar mission that the first Alien was attempting, and just simply finding a host to turn into an egg that houses the Superfacehugger? I know it's almost hopeless, but still...

Solo_Predv2, Undefined, 16 years ago

Hmmmm Okay well the pred alien in my opinion should not be a queen it should not be able to reproduce and if they where to make it a queen where wold it lay eggs and reproduce? In Aliens the nest was in a cave like place, and if i remember right there was a pit in Alien (havent seen the movies in a wile so correct me if im wrong) where the eggs where layed. So if they where going to go along with the movies they would want it to be somewaht like a cave thing. But i think that if its going to be a queen thats stupid, and another thing is that if they are starting from where the first one left off than there was no hints from the first movie that there was any special value to the facehgger and that got scar.

Dave u said something about a cross breed ...well in alien 3 the Alien there came out of an ox or dog (i guess it depends on what virson of the movie u watch) so isnt that considerd a cross breed? but theres my opinion

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

Ugh...Its basically saying that the 'Hybrid' wants to reproduce ( as in make more aliens by getting a super fachugger to make the queen and reproduce.)

I doubt they will make somthing as stupid as that, seriously if that happens it might be even worse than... dare i say it, andersons avp.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

It is a predalien, not a "predalien-Queen", all it would have to do to reproduce would be to spawn a superfacehugger egg from a host body to produce a Queen in the near future, much like the drone from the original Alien.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Now hang on.

Will still have yet to see the movie. It might not be soo bad who knows. I hate concept as well but lets just wait till we see the movie before we judge how bad it is.

Another thing they might have done is make the predalien be a queen, as coming from a superfacehugger, and even though the queen shouldn`t have any of the hoast`s features, maybe they didn`t agree with that... In any case, them calling the predalien "she", i don`t like that at all!

x_saysell, Undefined, 16 years ago

Maby Just Maby they pay more attetion to sites like these than we think and they made the whole thing up to throw the die hard fans off the trail....

please i hope i am rite lol

i swear to god i hate the idea of egg spawning from a host worser then a predqueen.

and i doubt they will do it.

Well that`s why YOU are a predator fan, because you hate a widely accepted thing about aliens more than a proof of complete and utter idiocy, that would determin most alien fans to no longer take any form of AvP movies seriously...

sereusly egg morphing? i just really hate that idea i doesnt make any sense. theres already a alien life cycle which makes sense to me so why the hell do they need egg morphing? (dont answer that i already know) i just dont like to see a human getting stab by the aliens tail then slow looks sick and plumped up like some really fat dude you see at KFC and all the sudden he pops and blood goes flying everywhere where and what do you know, thats a big massive fat egg starting to hatch.

Have you seen the directors cut of Alien? The 'egg morphing' is EXACTLY what happens to Brett and Dallas. Its an accepted part of the Xenomorph biology and life cycle.

yes i know i just dont see how a virus can do that in such a short time.