What are the stats for?

Wolf_Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

Can anyone tell me what are they for, sorie if that is a dumb question? Anyone?

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The stats are of no real concearn, although they do display the physical condition & abilities of a member's RPG character (strength, etc.).

To avoid the question of how to get them, myself & the other mods decide when a member has earned them & give them out as we see fit.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah i think the idea was origonally to have them play some part in an rpg. Something about dice...it never really worked out

Namicole, Undefined, 16 years ago

and it helps tell whos been here longer. more points longer been here. Stalkers like god on points though.

concretehunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

isnt it for true avp fans i mean if you are a good fan you get points if not you get zip

Rank points are not given out based on how much of a fan somebody is, it's how good they are as a member that counts.

thats what i mean how muck of a good fan / member someone is

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Alien fans would like to be resin, not muck, and we don`t know about predator fans, but they have a wierd saliva anyway. So i`m not muck of a fan, but my muck sure is!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 16 years ago

Stalker, this is the guy whose copied my RPG bio onto his. Its really getting on my nerves its still pasted onto his profile.

Indeed, we have two Cory`s, but which is the real one, hm...

Anyway, i can`t answer your question, but i can tell you that the points are not for people like you.

I asure you I am Cory.

Yes, i know you are Cory, you talk more like Cory and you were here before him... I was just being sarcastic because it`s 2am and i don`t have enaugh energy to be anything else, sorry if i offended you (see, in a normal stuation i wouldn`t say that)...

Lol Don't worry about it, man. I just wish this guy would get dealt with.

I set his profile to Guest so he couldn't post for the time being, but he's created a new account. As long as he doesn't copy your profile onto his new one, I'll leave it be.

Oh yeah but I was just irritated its still on his profile. I am saying I want anything to be done about that. Just it was irritating.

hey can we please stay on topic if you want to make a issue the make a topic about it im shure the mods will understand

Why would we stay on topic on a topic that is not only against the rules, but also belongs to someone who has been made guest...? The question has been answered and there is no need for any on topicness, plus this topic should be deleed, plus i think i`m breaking a rule by saying this...

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think we should change the points system, stats only go up when members actually learn how to spell and show some form of intelligence over that of an average primitive.

:)

Agreed with both Dave and Deathwraith. I've been here for about 3 years or more. I know how the forum works. I don't need to make another topic. I'll get as much use out of this topic as long as its still up. Don't you think this thread should've been a post in the Mods Q & A thread?