Predator Flesh and Blood

alien-drone, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

there is a new Predator book out called Predator:flesh and blood that sounds awsome.this is what it is about: Humans have all but destroyed the Earth, creating an opportunity for unscrupulous moneymakers to take advantage of the destruction. One family, the Ciejek clan, have made their fortune exploiting Earth's misfortunes. But with power comes corruption. The members of the Ciejek clan are at each other's throats, enlisting the help of the fearsome Predators to settle the score... When the Predators arrive, however, the brutality the warriors unleash is far beyond what the Ciejek family could have imagined

Karo, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

That seems worth looking into, I have been fiening Predator lately. Sounds like a similar plot to the Concrete Jungle game though. Not quite the same but progressive organized crime seems to be a key force in the story.

organized crime is a big hit in predator novels but i wonder how the humans managed to destroy earth but i guess we will have to read it to find out.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

so humans hire preds to kill other humans? dont make sense what did they pay them hearts?

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I wouldn't think humans enlisting predators would make sense unless the person was a honourable human or something I'll still read it though it sounds cool.

how do you get one of those images with your name on them i have been trying and can`t get one.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You have to be a good boy and not blab about it and then someone will make you one.

All right then i won`t but i have managed to join the HIVE clan and am very happy and there is news of a predator book for 2008 called predator: turn about and flesh and blood has been released and is available for purchase