You on the Director's Chair

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

I was thinking if you were put on the director's chair how would you either direct a new predator3, Alien 5, or redirect AVP. Or make a new AVP movie.
Like which actors/actresses would you have star in it. Where the movie would take place, and the basic storyline. I'll post mine later still not sure about the storyline. But my actors would probably be marines including like Bill Paxton, John Travola, Nicholas Cage, Robert DeNiro and some others I can't think of but thats what I got so far. What kind of ideas you got?

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'd never have big actors/actoresses unless they were perfect for the perticular part.

Its a stuff decision between AvP or Predator3.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

EDIT:
I have a good basic Predator3 plot where a Predator sneaks into a Space Marine ship and hunts them. Came from a dream of mine. I'll add more to that later.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Heeey, that would be like alien and predator combined, that could turn out really good! I mean if an alien did so much damage, and the alien isn`t invisible, imagine the psychological damage a predator would do. I mean, to find yourself stranded on a ship with something that kills your mates and skins them, then rips off their heads, damn! Great dream!! How come i never have dreams!!!

It was actually a scary dream for me. I was running from the Predator while it was killing Marines. Sounds stupid but thats what happens when you watch R rated movies as a kid lol.

concretehunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

i wold base a avp story in a town were the army baracade people inside to stop the alien outbrek and the preds have to step in, the people have to fight for there lifes.and at the end the preds find a baby and take it on the ship.

in the second one the baby is raised into a perd and he has to fight the aliens who got on the ship and through the film he starts to notice he is knot a pred as he was running through a hall he see's ripley who turns out to be his mother so as they fight together he in the end dies and the preds did what they did when the perd died in avp.

daveberg, Yautja, 16 years ago

Great topic.

I'd go straight in for Alien 5. Sigourney weaver looks great for her age and could easily reprise her role as Ripley. I'd take Kiefer Sutherland - he is one of the greatest male actors out there right now, Dakota Fanning - she could be an emotional attachment for Ripley and one more strong female co lead - Linda Hamilton from the Terminator films.

From there, it'd be about the much discussed - return to LV4-26, A 'Clearance' mission set up by a group of military members gone 'dark' from the system, trying to eliminate the aliens in a race against time before the company can retrieve any more of the species. From the return to Acheron, Ripley and her 'squad' learn of the location of the aliens home planet and set off to finally destroy the threat, once and for all......

Ian Whyte as the Predator. Tyler Mane as Elder Predator.
Cristian Bale as the male herion & Marine. Kate Beckinsale as the female herion. Robert Englund as a strange scientist. William Foresythe as the Marine general.

Its far into the future when a Marine ship is passing through the galaxy and descover a lifeless shuttle drifting into space. A team is order to investigate the shuttle. They descover bodies skinned a hung by their instines. They find another group of bodies not mutalated but shot many times. The Marines suspect space pirates but it doesn't explain why they would be skinned. They also descover a survivor still in her sleep vessel. (Kate Beckinsale) All she remembers is being on her way to a vacation with her family. They decide to take her with them but something unseen follows.

Once they auto pilot into space something begins hunting them. Eventully the entire ship is all hunter by this invisible Predator. The sirvivors have no choice left and cram into a exscape pod. They land in an enormous and exotic jungle planet. They soon descover that they did not escape their hunter.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

i would do a new avp trilogy featureing the aliens, preds, marines, spartans (from halo), and the space jockeys (i might give them a betta name then space jockeys). the movies will feature the alien origins the preds technology and there home planet, the space jokceys intensions, the spartan project, new human weapons and preds, a new breed of alien, how inteligent the aliens are and how dangerous they can be. all out open war on some bits, alien vs preds, aliens vs spartans, alien vs marines, preds vs spartans, preds vs marines, aliens vs space jockeys, preds vs space jockeys, spartans, space jockeys, marines vs space jockeys, different enviroments from jockey and preds space ships to lv412 (or what ever the planet is called from the alien movies) the first film will follow a squad of spartans as the main characters and in the second film it will followa spartan and a pred as the main characters, and the last film will follow a spartan and a pred as the main characters. i wouldent call the film avpvs i would give a new title but idk what yet if anyone has any names plz share.

i think i might wright a book about all the ideas i have about this film in my head lol.

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would make an Alien 5 and AvP but make it a prequal to Alien it would show the aliens creation/discovery by the jockys but have the Preds interfear with the transport resulting in the pred ship causing the jockys to crash land on LV-426 (which is at this point a lush jungle like planet) after crashing the jockeys relise the cargo hold is breached and the jockey captain goes to investigate and is hugged by a super face-hugger along with some other jockey at this point the jockeys are establishing an external base in a close by rock formation. The Preds land to find most of the jockys killed and Xenos running around hunting the wild life for incubation, so they get to work hunting but things go wrong when they meet the jocky xenos (Standing alot taller than a normal xeno and being more powerful) so in the end the eldar is left to detonate his clan ship as they are totaly over run this leads to the eko breakdown of the planet..