queen

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

so how many of you actually like the revamp of the alien queen in AVP?? i thought she looked better than ever, she'd make a t-rex look small!!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I deff. liked the queen in avp. True that dino could put up a fight,....but this is an alien we are talking about.......every limb and extension of its body is a weapon, not to mention its blood. what does a Dino have? teeth and a tail......That would've been cool seeing the predators raid a hive and steal the queen.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i though she looked great (lol) alot better i mean and would deff give a t-rex a run for its money but that one in jack off park 3 could beat her, mornin dave

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

morning mate, another day another dollar. i dont reckon old queenie would fall to the jack off park dino, she'd take a bite and get an acid after taste, cant be pleasant.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

true true but she's thin so one would assume she would be quite whats the word agile in her own enviroment but not sure if that would be tha case she looked alot more agresive than the first but didnt see the other two arms she supposed to have

cant say i looked that hard for them, i've got it on pirate at home, might check it out. she was a lot thinner in AVP, more stream lined, i think she looked a lot better.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

they could have shown us in avp how they got the queen there in some kinf of flash back that would be good seeing the pred capture her

i got a pirate avp copy realy bad copy when u watch it u can the americans cherring when the preds die they go so over the top, funny part when scar makes the psear for lex every one laughs so manypoepl feellike us

my copy is actually good quality but you can see people walking past the screen (probably going home!!)

as far as i know the special edition in the UK has 11 deleted scenes in the movie, the first one being a flash back to the whaling station 100 years previous showing the aliens and preds battling. thats about the only extra fight scene there is so i've read.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

alienhunter, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yep the queen looked great and you see more of here cause
in aliens you dont see here till near the end
and in resurrection you see here abit then she gets killed by the stupid new born

alienhunter.jpg
shadowseekers

~its like a lion it sticks close to the zebras~

ahhh I got chills when I saw the queen bust out from the ice in AvP. That was so awesome. She looked the best and there is no way in hell that a spinosarous could have killed a queen bacause 1. they made the dino look bigger than it really was and 2. aliens especially the queen are the ultimate killing machine. AHHH could u imagine a fleet of queens. UNSTOPABLE!!!!!

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

Dachande, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

nah to kill a queen just bring out the ole nuclear bomb if any survivors nuke again

Death to all that challenge the mighty Dachande

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

It was great to see the queen again. I think it was the only thing Paul anderson did right was keep the queen as close to the original one as possible. The bits with the queen were the only real cool bit's in avp.

bettersigtech.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Good to see you guys praising a female beyond the size of her cleavage, yet again, it's an Alien Queen so she wouldn't have a cleavage but I hope you're smart enough to understand the joke.

But yes, the Queen was the greatest. Her massive size, strong-will, and just general power was enough to make me awe at her might. God I love that Alien...Would hate to see her when she PMSs though, lol.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

yea i thought the queen was pretty cool, but i still like the one off of aliens better, just better detailed ya know

~Fear not that your life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning~
DONUTSIG.jpg

Just imagine the size of her tampon?...............hehhe

bettersigtech.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol

All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

EW! Great, you know how many brain cells have died just now because of that image that's been put in my head? It's going to plague my memories like a broken record now.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

hahaha sorry been a bit off latly on my posts had a lot on my mind but it's great to see all you new guys & girls come on to this and stay lets all hope you will join in on the action of the next RPG which i think will be very soon will talk to dave and deathdrop about getting one going. really must go so latter :)

bettersigtech.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i have a degree in paleontology. kinda my passion that street racing and predators and aliens.

you sure know about your dinos matey.

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Hey everyone, just figured I would put my two cents in. In JP3 the spinosaurus did kill the T-Rex. Which is BS. Why you ask. Because in reality the Rex is much larger. About 10 feet longer and out weighed it by 4 to 5 tons. Also the Rex has the strongest bite of any living or extinict animal to ever exist. In reality the Rex would have won the fight no contest. But leave it to hollywood to screw something up. Because the T-Rex was built to fight and take down large animals including another T-Rex. I am bit of a Dino Nut. Even these new two dinosaurus that have just been discovered recently that are slighty larger than the Rex, were not nearly as powerful if you look at the bones and how they were built and where the muscle attached you can see the Rex has larger attachments and it has more of them. Sorry just my two cents. As for the Queen I have no idea. But it would be very close. I might lean more towards the Rex cause it is much much larger than the queen. But who is to say. Later dudes. Let me know what you think.