Making a Film (Post your story or character to fit in one)

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

I’m thinking of making a few stopmotion films about the two creatures, I have almost finished the script for one I planned to make last year but I never really got round to building the sets. I was thinking that if anyone had ideas for a stop motion film I could make with a decent story then post anything you want really. I’m limited though and I can only really use these figures in the film:

• Alien Queen (from MM6)
• Dog alien
• Predator 2
• Predator 2: the Hunter
• ALIEN
• Alien Resurrection drone
• Scar Predator
• Elder Predator
• Battle Alien
• Grid Alien ( missing a leg as it fell of a shelf and its leg snapped of at the joint probably can be used as a dead alien prop)
• Crpl Hicks
• 4 Alien eggs and 2 face huggers.

My original script for the film was a pretty good one, it was based on a marine which had escaped of a military vessel which had an engine malfunction. 14years later he was picked up by a research vessel and is brought into a new home having to leave his family behind as they died during his absence. While being on the research vessel he grows suspicious of the scientists as he isn’t allowed to know what they are researching on. And of course they are researching on xenomorphs but there’s a twist... they have captured yaut’ja on the vessel too.
During and operation to remove the armour of a hunter known as Scar Face the lab assistant accidentally overdoses on a drug to keep the hunters mind active ( they need increased brain activity to remove the armour without killing him). Thus the hunter awakens killing the two scientists and releasing his clan brothers, to do this he cuts the power of several sectors in hope to cut the power of his. In doing this he also releases several xenomorphs from their cells and chaos ensues.

I couldn’t really make the sets for this one, I don’t really know how. Its pretty complicated to make something like the environment of the story with a low budjet.

Therefore I’m asking on what stories you guys think I should use for a short film from which goes to 40-50 minutes.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

First get some old cardbord for sets. Then just by a bunch of cheap battleship and scifi model kits. Glue random pieces together to make ship and lab sets. Also if you want to make xeno resin apply thick amounts of elmers glue on the set. If you do it right it will look just like xeno resin. Just paint it black. I use these tricks when I make my movies.

Venom, Yautja, 16 years ago

Sweet, thanks for the tips. I just need a story which can only involve these characters as my other one involved lots of different humans, which people wont sell in shops (eg scientists ect)

FireHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

speaking of films, where the HELL is Jed-Chrizt!
he said that he was making a movie and to submit a character years ago!

devestater, Yautja, 16 years ago

hey venom ckeck my profile you con use my character

Bilogicalpred, Yautja, 16 years ago

hmm this reminds me of another person who did a drawing film (still cant fond it!)...but anyways ya i think you should put as much detail as possable maybe even start editing it on the computer and such.

voodoopred, Yautja, 16 years ago

hey venom you look at my file. by the way can you make me a predator sig that says voodoo please