Design your own Predalien

MonsterOfEnergy, Undefined, 16 years ago

What do you want the Predalien to be? Post a picture and describe its physical biography.

Royal_guard_by_brigebane.jpg

This Predalien is nine feet tall, and has the ability to easily physically out power or restrain up to 4 adult Yuatja.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

I`ve always liked the predaliens from AvP1 (game) the most, since that`s where i first saw a predalien. I haven`t really stopped to look at them closely, since i was usually throwing my disk at them, but i guess i could take a quick look right now! But in any case, the image of a predalien in my mind has always been very close to this one

AVPPrimalHunt.jpg

but, well, with a different colour.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I always like the hyrid Predalien from AvP1 that was made through Predator and Alien DNA.

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

I liked the Predalien cause are a mix between both species. I used to be a Predalien when i was in the Hive. My Predalien had a hooked tail had poison in it's tail and claws and also had two large scars across it's chest. And it was slightly darker in texture than most Predaliens. It was 12 feet tall and it was missing two fingers from a fight with a yuatja.

Out of all of the predaliens I have ever seen I say this one is most accurate to what they would really look like.

Predalien_WIP_by_brigebane.jpg

How could it be accurate? No one knows what a real Predalien will look like untill you see it on the movies. Then you will see what it really looks like.

If you meant realisticlly.. Probably. Like I've said many many times, no matter whom the host, it always takes its basic form. We know what an Alien looks like from a human and dog or Ox. My point is, since the Predators are humanoids just like we are, shouldn't "Predaliens" look like normal Aliens we have seen. Especially no dreadlocks.. We have hair, shouldn't the Aliens have human like hair if the Predalien obvously has dreadlocks.

But that would be boring without a Pred/Alien creature. I guess it boils down to the fun of it. Besides, Predaliens can look good if designed correctly. So far it looks great for AvP Requiem dispite one bad angle for a screen shot.

The Predalien will in AVP will contradict the first movie, there fore, its not canon to the original movie, just like DBGT isn't canon to DBZ because it was made by a different writer. No one hear understands that, the rest of the Alien movies don't contradict Alien so they are canon, but AVP 2 will.

This is because the Predalien in AVP2 will have dread locks. An alien doesn't take its hosts hair, just its humanoid figure and physical attributes. A Predalien would just be stronger and bigger and slightly faster than a Yuatja, it would also have mandibles, just like a Human Host Alien would have regular teeth and lips.

The Predalien will in AVP will contradict the first movie, there fore, its not canon to the original movie, just like DBGT isn't canon to DBZ because it was made by a different writer. No one hear understands that, the rest of the Alien movies don't contradict Alien so they are canon, but AVP 2 will.

This is because the Predalien in AVP2 will have dread locks. An alien doesn't take its hosts hair, just its humanoid figure and physical attributes. A Predalien would just be stronger and bigger and slightly faster than a Yuatja, it would also have mandibles, just like a Human Host Alien would have regular teeth and lips.

If you explain your first paragragh I'd understand it a bit more.

I never said it would have dreadlocks. I was explaining why it shouldn't.

I personally like the Predalien in AvP2 as of what we say already because I know its just for fun. It couldn't possibly become a completely different creature just because it was hosted from a Predator.

Also, I don't think the original Alien design was based off human attibutes. I don't think they had much thoughts of it taking characteristics of its host untill Alien3. I could be wrong but I think that they only had a particular design for the Alien and thats what grew from host and its designs had no relation with the host. This is kinda difficult to put into words but they had this design of the Alien that it would come out of its host from Alien1 regardless of the host.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

Also the predalien doesnt take anything from the host but physical characteristics, so it wouldnt make sense for it to be stronger than a yautja just because it was born from one. Any alien with the exception of the queen alien starts as a drone, and the predalien is no exception because it isnt its own "Class." The predalien will be just as weak as a normal drone until reaching higher levels of experience and maturity.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Also take into consideration that it's simply a design and it's what the fans want to see. Sure, they could've used the design you're talking of (the 'regular' drone with no dreadlocks or outer mandibles because the Predator is very humanoid) but would the fans like that? Besides, it was already used in the games aswell as the first AVP movie. Even though that's what's supposed to happen, we don't want that to happen. Everything else about the Predalien is what an Alien is supposed to be, whatever that is.