Christmas 2007

Yautja318, Undefined, 16 years ago

as i am shure you all already know, avp2 is due to hit theaters this christmas and i dont know about you, i will be first in line. i wanted to start the topic of WHO WILL WIN!!
Aliens or
Predators and if you must
Humans.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

knowing how alot of vs movies end it'll ende up in a sort three way ty(sort of like the avp ending in away but different of course)

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

pred came, pred whooped a**, pred, pred went back home to make 10 kids with his bestfriends girlfriend.

x_saysell, Undefined, 16 years ago

I reakon that the film will end with both Wolf and the xeno hive dying probaly by means of wristbomb or maby by the rather large warhead that was droped from the Jet in the trailer

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

The humans will prevail. If they don't then Earth will continue to be 'infected' with a plague of Xenomorphs and be completely over-run, which, if you go by the continuity of the Alien franchise, would make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

My take - the Wolf falls to the predalien eventually, then the humans evacuate and that's where we see that big ass bomb dropped down from the heavens, which by rights, should exterminate all the Aliens........barring an egg or face hugger - you know they'll want to leave it open for another one.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well The Wolf & predalien both fatally injured each other in the trailer, so the fight could well end in a draw before the bomb destroyed everything.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have a feeling the Wolf can take those injuries from the Predalien. The Aliens could be easily elimated by the bomb but the Predator can out smart it. Hopefully something new will happen.. Maby the Wolf could be the last creature standing. I'd love to see the end of the movie when there's a Predator still standing.. but I shouldn't get my hopes up.

devestater, Undefined, 16 years ago

I dont know whos going to win. but I do know who I want to win, alien!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

There were many predators still standing in Predator 2 and Avp... Anyway, the humans will probably remain top of the food chain on Earth at the end of the movie...

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

if everyone dies then who wins? if no one wins then whats the point in making a movie?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

To take money from the people, of course.

DeathWraith, The Predators at the end of AvP and Predator2 were not part of the action. So of course they were standing. They didn't fight anything.

MonsterOfEnergy, Undefined, 16 years ago

Judging on how it was sated that the Queen would be bigger and badder than ever, I say the Aliens will win.

When was that said? That makes me excited to see the Queen now.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

There has been no talk of the alien queen whatsoever.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

WAIT!! if Aliens Win then it would fully stuff upthe Alien Franchise, cause the aliens never took over earth? or am i bieng stupid? either way it really stuffs up the alien movies.

Thats a good point but a bit obvous. I can't believe I didn't notice. Of course if the Aliens won that would screw up the Alien time line wouldn't it?

Lucifer, Undefined, 16 years ago

i say its just a suped up alienvspredator 1 one predator come out kicking aliens left and right and one alien stands out big fight both die then we wreck up the place for no absolute reason besides we want to show off that we can make a big boom as well