Alien Vs Predator Comics

Authority, Undefined, 16 years ago

What AVP comics have you read? I have read them all a few times.

Wars great.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have only read previews(sucks alot) I wish i had them all.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

same :(.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I've read one issue of an Aliens Vs Predator comic, but I have no idea which. It was about the Queen advancing towards a military base with some colorful-looking Predators right on her tail, and there was this blond girl or something, I can't really remember all of the details.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

I've read alot of them but cant remember which, i borrowed them from a friend.
I would have read almost all of the AVP ones but #3 was missing or something.

so what happened in the books?

Comics or books? I dont remember any of them except for the book "Predator: Concrete Jungle", i liked that one alot, but its the only alien or predator book i ever read.

The concrete jungle book is not based off the game for some who dont know, the pred isnt even the main character.

Authority, Undefined, 16 years ago

There are a bunch of crossovers. I like War, very good.

hes not? then that sucks are there aliens book that make preds the main characters?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Alien books and Predator books have nothing to do with eachother, it's only the AVP books that have both creatures in them. Probably my favorite of the Alien books are Genocide and Female War, my favorite Predator book is probably Concrete Jungle.

And that's true, it isn't entirely based on the game. The book came before the game.

The book Concrete Jungle has the main character as Dutch's(Pred1) brother. The predator is just ya know, a pred. there may be a short summary of it on the sidebar that has PREDATOR in orange. Then go down to books and look for CJ or Concrete Junlge.