ALIENS versus PREDATOR: Requiem

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hey ya'll sorry I haven't posted for a long time I been sick and had a hard time alot lately.

first off I like to tell ya'll my opinion about the ALIEN and the Predator in the upcoming film ALIENS versus PREDATOR: Requiem. I saw the trailor. and I rather liked it. The Predalien was briefly seen to my dismeys but I liked the fact that they didn't show it off and kill the suspence. the Aliens themselves where alot better then I thought they were and appreatiated that they brought back the original Warrior look from the 2nd ALIEN movie. as a Hardcore ALIEN fan I must say this is much better Alien design than W.S. Anderson's rip-off of the Ressurection alien. as for the Predalien I can't give any opinion about it sence I couldn't see verry much of him. however I am glade to say that with what I could see the beast will be scary as H E L L!

as for the Predator, whome I am now imformed of is named "Wolf" the design is much more reminisent to the Original "PREDATOR", being more stream-line. not bulky and Hulk-ish like W.S. Anderson's Predators. the Mask also looks like a mix of the Original Predator and Predator 2. the wristblades look verry nice and aren't as I would put it, "longer then the Predator's arm." usualy I would say mak'em longer but after studying the wristblades in AVP they where much too long. as I am noticing that with such long blades they would drag on the floor when extended if the user was to walk with his/hers arm down in a walkin possition. and make a horrible scrapping sound. finaly the Predator's "whip" was verry cool in my opinion. it is somethin I always wanted to see a Predator use in it's arsonal. (next to a Flail or a Mace) I can not tell you what I think about the Predator's face sence I haven't seen it yet. but as far as I can tell it must be alot better then W.S. Anderson's Pred Face.

finaly I know I haven't heard the soundtrack yet but as much as I heard so far it would seem to bring back the original Alien and Predator themes. as for the story, well I can't give you a summery on that sence I haven't seen it yet. finaly the tone of the movie. the Trailor shown a more Dark tone compared to AVP. showing Gore, Death, And destruction and even repraising the R rating from the other Alien and Predator films. I must say this film shows much promise. infact as far as the title is telling me it seems to be more of a continuation of the franchise other then just a sequel. much like the Pumpkinhead series. wich isn't marked with a sequel number. (not including Pumpkinhead II: Blood wings sence this movie is not considered cannon) a continuation in my sence of the word will in example only be like this...

Pumpkinhead

Pumpkinhead: Ashes to Ashes

Pumpkinhead: blood Fued

these are just excamples. while some people are calling the movie AVP2 the truth is the movie is not called AVP2. it is an intirely diffrent title. and is infact being called ALIENS versus PREDATOR: Requiem. wich is being used as more of a continuation title then a sequel title. this is more likely to mean that the movie might have another AVP movie fallowing it. to my idea the continuation will consist of this...

ALIEN vs PREDATOR

ALIENS versus PREDATOR: Requiem

ALIENS versus PREDATOR: (some new title)

ALIENS versus PREDATOR: (some new title)

I am unsertain as to how many AVP movies will be made. but am sertain it is a continuation. much like the Friday the 13th or the Nightmare on Elm street continuations. but again that is only my opinion. but it does sound like it is coming to that conclusion.

happy Alien hunting...

-TITANOSAUR