"Alien vs. Predator2: Requiem" Action Figures!

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

Here's a link for AvP2's action figures,

http://www.necaonline.com/article/detail/138

Now we have an even greater view of the newly designed Alien.. It looks fantastic. They defanetly got it right this time. I love to see that the warrior look is back. (not that I haven't known) I great to see how they took every great aspect from all the Alien designs and mixed them together amazingly and it turning out perfect.

I can't wait to see the "Wolf" action figure.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

nice find

is wolf the only pred going to be featured in this film?

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I am guessing not. Its rumored to pull off another P2 where they showed many Predators later in the film and they didn't really taste any action. My guess they'd be early in the film dying in the process of the clan ship's crash. Or they could be at the very end of the film.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

kool i still wish the official site had forums so we can post our ideas and fox can have a look at those ideas so they dont turn avp3 into a paul anderson movie.

and just woundering is paul anderson like the most hated director in the world now after avp?

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well to all the Predator and Alien fans yeah. Can't wait to see the Wolf action figure did the site say anything about that or any release dates.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

Other than the really fat neck that's an awesome desgin!

Broken_Tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

That's pretty sweet can't wait to see the rest of the line up!

Broken_Tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

That's pretty sweet can't wait to see the rest of the line up!

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thats awsome! when will the figures be released? cuz one thing I notice is when the Alien and Predator figures came out before I never knew about it because there where no commercials. atleast none that I saw. also when they do come out I'll check Toys 'R Us for them. that and Target. btw who here is hoping to see 12 Inch ALIEN (or Predalien) and Predator action figures? I sure am.

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

its prob the best alien ive seen
damn

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

um TITANOSAUR the best place to look for these things is this place ive been going to for a long time

http://www.fs-collectibles.com/

when it comes out they will have it there

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

Alien and Predator toys aren't like Transformers or Bionicle toys. They don't have commericials, they're simply collectibles. You aren't meant to play with them, only display or repaint them, or customize them.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have to get this one. It just screams awesomeness. I also have to get the one for the Wolf and the Predalien.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 16 years ago

didn't say anything about playing with the figure damn. just telling ya what I am gonna do about getting them. besides I know where to get them because thats where my friend has gotten his Alien and Predator figures. and that is infact Toys 'R Us. he still has the reseapt. anyways. can't wait till the movie.

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm there. Damn i'll have to wait a while.

Blade_Monstrona, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm there. Damn i'll have to wait a while.