if u had a chance

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

if u had a chance to direct avp or avp2 what would u do and what changes would u make? and what story would u have and characters and stuff?

i'll post mine in a bit

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 16 years ago

well until i see avp2 i wont be able to make changes but avp is one we all can change, first thing being the aliens maturing WAY to fast( in the entire franchise of alien it takes 1 hour for them to burst through a human chest not 10 mins same thing when the become adults) this would make the movie longer and the first people that were impregnated might have met with the others and when the chest busters burst out all of the humans would be really freaked out better then the origanl scenes(despite that those few scenes where perhaps the only few good ones in the intire movie)(there were alot more but fox really screwed up that we all agree on already)

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would have more like the avp novel, i havent really read it but it sounds alot more better than the film. basically it would have 5 teenager yaut'ja. More gore and swearing, the queen smaller and more intelligent. ( she was too large in avp). More fight scenes ect.

devestater, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think the setting (parymid) was just plain dull

Karo, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yeah the pyramid was boring, not to mention the fact that it was set in modern day, i think having it be more similar to the Alien vs. Predator comics and games, (which have great settings) would have been a considerably better idea.