what can and cant i do?

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

well i made a sig eralyer on and put it in my sig space it was a slider show of all those HD images that dave found and i added some music to it but then i was asked to remove it then i did im just woundering can i do a slide show sig (small one) that has no music?

oh and what can and cant i do with sigs?

OTANG, Undefined, 16 years ago

Basically when it comes to sigs, the MAX size limit is 460 width x 120 height pixels. Only one Sig is allowed, and no video, audio, slideshow is allowed. New Rules will be developed so that this info will be readily available. Mods and Admins are still discussing the details.

oh :(

can i ask why no slidershow sigs? i can understand there size and music but its just a small slide show thing.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Killa I made you a sig in the sig topic just tell if you want it or not.

thanks im still tryin to get it to work some how lol.

how did you put the code in did you do wat I said to do. Just remove the + sign thats it.

<+IMG SCR="http://usera.imagecave.com/Predator1119/K1LLA4H1REsig.jpg">

i did it 3 times the thing hates me and when i put ur code in and take the + sign it leaves one of those images u cant see

ok copy paste this into your sig box in your profile just remove the + sign ok I gaurantee this will work

<+IMG SRC="http://usera.imagecave.com/Predator1119/K1LLA4H1REsig.jpg">

yeah it finally works lol thx scar

No Problem mate I think there might have been something wrong with the code I put. Glad you like it.

the red back ground looks simaler to one of my old siggys.

05Xrunner, Undefined, 16 years ago

I would imagine its to be kind to those who dont have broadband. having a BUNCH of sig's on the page then an animated slideshow would really start to suck up that persons bandwidth.

yeah but like might mate nemesis says (i play with him on the xbox) "u cant go around with a s***y laggy a** connection it officialy says on the xbox live manual u need a broadband connection" then he just swears and yells alot at ppl lmao but still it should apply to the pc aswell.

Venom, Undefined, 16 years ago

its

uum ok. But please no slideshows either. Thanks.

uum ok. But please no slideshows either. Thanks.