whos ur fav pred?

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

just thought i make a topic to see which pred u like the best my fav pred is scarface from predator concrete jungle the game he makes me laugh when he taunts people with his recordings lol.

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think this question has been asked before. Then again what do I know. But personally I like Chopper he was a great Predator if he got the chance to prove himself he can fight and not be ambushed. He had side arm blades too bad we didn't get to see those things in action. But I also like the city hunter from Predator 2. He showed a lot of intelligence. Also he was a very skilled hunter. But I must say I did like Chopper the best.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The original predator from the first film has always been my favourite, his unique grizzled style & ruthless tactics were great, & the original predator look & design is still unmatched in my opinion.

Next on the list is the Predator 2 creature, who is a close second to the original, also having a great & unique design & characteristics.

"The Wolf" from AVP2 looks like a strong contender for the title, but I'll have to wait until I've seen more of him before I make any decisions.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

From the looks of the AvP R trailer, it might change the Predator of Predator2 to the "Wolf" Predator from AvP R.

But I'd choose the first 2 original over the first AvP Predators.