Funny stuff

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'm so confused. What is this stuff?

Blade_Monstrona, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yeah me to is this supposed to be a joke cause i don't get it. Mind you i did not read the whole thing.

Well, some of you might not find it funny. It's just supposed to be some false information about real things (in this case, Aliens and Predators) that looks real and serious.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Uncyclopedia rules. For those who don't know, it's basically a parody of Wikipedia.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hahaha
“I say, cease and desist all contact with that young girl, you extremely offensive and psychotic woman.†= "Get away from her, you bitch!" or so...

Hahaha, who the hell needs Jesus when we got such a great subleader??

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

funny s*** lol

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

LMFAO they are hilarious (In a strange way lol) they are realy worth reading through

Nitras, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol!Since no ones said this ill say it my self comenting on what "ripley" said. She actually used " you sometimes get bruised" thats kinda funny seeing as how when you met a xenomorph you tend to get more thatn just bruised

got anymore funny stuff? i'll try to find some myself but from what i know this site is strictly avp stuff only.

A little off-topic, but it does have some Alien/Predator information references in it.

Aliens

nice lol

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

So anyone could edit anything at anytime?