so whats the story so far?

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

im just woundering cus i anit finding nothing on the net so im just woundering what you guys know? u can even say what u think is gonna be or happen in this movie.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

Predator ship crash lands on earth containing a supply of eggs/facehuggers onboard which ultimately break free and begin to populate/infect the local town with Xenomorphs. A lone predator is dispatched to take care of the aliens but with an added problem - the hunter also has to contend with a cross breed - the 'predalien'

That's all i can tell you as of now.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

from what ive gathered.
(ahem)

the predalien makes the yautja clanship crash onto earth
somehow aliens are unleashed on a small town
and i guess maybe the one predator that survived the crash wants to kill the predalien

and then there are the humans that die a lot and are trying to get out of the town...

i dunno. but theres gore!!!

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol sorry daves post wasnt there when i started writing.

killswitch, Undefined, 16 years ago

lol, cant wait for it .....

Just hope it lives up to the hype or we`ll have to listen to another 2 years of moaning about how the fan were robbed of something that should have been so great

I really dont see that happening ... im honestly liking what im seeing ....... im glad everyone else appears to be too

i thought wolf was dispatched to contain the threat?

and a ship that big how many preds do u think were on ot? and could it be a possibility that there could be more then one pred cus of all the preds on the ship? these are just a few of the questions going through my head at the minit but i'll guess the film will ether answer them or leave me with more.

oh and can 1 pred alien really take out a whole ship full of preds and make the ship crash land on earth? if so then this means the predalien maybe a bigger threat then we thought?

and i wounder how the predators feel for even thinking the throught of one of there kind getting infected? and why dont the predators use there own kind to breed the ultimate prey is it because the ultimate prey is to ultimate for them?

sorry but i really got a head full of questions at the minit and i havent begun to have a headach yet lol.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

The predalien is obviously part of the final acts of the film and will be the biggest threat in the movie, almost a substitute for the queen if you will, as of now, none of us know th actual continuity of this film and whether it takes place directly after the events of AVP.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Well, it`s not the same ship as in AvP right? So it can`t be a sequel to it! I don`t know, it just seemes stupid to me to say that a single alien almost eradicates a whole mothership of predators and then the surviving predator eradicates all the aliens... That alien has to be OP and then the predator has to be imba...

so is this a different ship to the one in avp? if so then this is gonna leave me with more and more questions lol oh i hate fox so much for making avp.

the only good thing i liked about it was the way the preds looked and idea of having them fight in antactica and in a pyramid (biult by preds) and that we get to see there ships and a few new weapons and stuff but still a little predator tactics would of been nice (i dont count a pred kicking a women in the chest from picking up a snow hammer thing whilst his pred buddy kills a guy with his net and stangles some other guy as tactics i would count that as for wanting a little bit of action thats all)

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

I listened to an interview with Greg and Colin Strause they said that in AVP2 we would see more of a Predator 2 style ship. Not AVP style ship. I posted a link in another topic.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm sure they've seen a Predalien before. Just not too often. I don't think they would sacrifice their own hunters for any reason at all unless they had recently caught a badblood at the right time and even then I still don't think they would do it on purpose.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The crashed predator ship has been confirmed by Colin Strause as a different one from that in AVP, so the true ending to the first movie will more than likely be left unresovled. Aside from this, Dave has already covered basically everything we know about the story so far.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I heard that the ship in the new movie is a ship that detached itself from one in AVP. That makes since because they rebuilt the alter set for the new movie.

Where do you keep hearing these things? After all the bad things people said tward AvP, i don`t think they wanted any other movie to have anything to do with it. New, people, new movie, new story, nothing to do with AvP1 i hope. I hope this AvP2 is at least as good compared to AvP1 as the AvP2 game was compared to the AvP1 game. Even though the storyline in the AvP1 game was way better than in the AvP1 movie.

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

this site is dead.if you need any info on this film,go to avpgalaxy , colin and greg regularly post on there.see you on there.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

And Bloo, I think Badbloods only exsist in the comics untill we see one or evidense of one in the movie.

Broken_Tusk, Undefined, 16 years ago

if the ship that crashes is not the one from AvP any thoughts on the pred alien that we see in the trailer?

I'm going with the ship carried eggs, facehuggers, and possibly a queen for setting up another hunt. Something goes wrong the ship plummets toward earth and boom. Facehuggers emerge and escape into the wilderness, and a surviving predator is infested and if that were the case possibly more than one predalien or a queen that survived? Unlikely, but it would make for one hell of a showdown.

Whatever the case may be, I am much more amped up from this trailer than I ever was for AvP. Hopefully it does not let us all down!

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'd just like to say that it's good to see you again BT, although unfortunately you were removed from Balatu a while back due to inactivity, & as a result of some current site issues we are unable to bring any members into the clan, including you.

there were those bad bloods in predator concrete jungle (the game)

I bet you`ll notice that that game isn`t a movie.

thats why its betta