About the title...

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I really like the way they didn`t call it AvP 2, because this movie can be a new beginig, without even counting the first AvP. So if this movie is a success and they make another one, i say they should call THAT one AvP 2 because then this movie could completely replace the first one and all the stupidity it brought upon the franchises.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

but why requiem? alot of ppl dont even know what that means (trust me i asked)

Broken_Tusk, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

They definitely could have chose a better title for AvP2 however im sure AvP will always be recognized as the first one, most likely the worst, but none the less. What they should do is if AvP 2 turns out to be a smash hit they should use 2 as two for something to continue from, not just jump around every time theres a new one.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Requiem means 'dirge' or song of the dead.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I personally think they should've just kept "Aliens vs Predator" as the title, Requiem just sounds out of place.

Ace, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

its a Roman Catholic mass held to offer prayers for somebody or many who have died so i think the name fits perfectly into it

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

why do they have a raoman what ever religion song in there title? cus far is im concerned this film takes plac in usa and i dont think will be seeing and romans.

Venom, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I believe it just means lots of people are gunna get thier asses whooped by either 'The Wolf' or the xenomorphs in the movie. The trailer really did show complete and utter slaughter lol. I have to say i would rather watch the trailer than watch the entire of the first film.

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

No Roman Catholic is a religion. Requiem is a prayer for many deaths of people.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Well, in any case, it really dos seem missplaced, it`s hard to pronounce even in latin and i don`t even know what it`s pronounced like in latin with an english accent...