Hi-def screen caps from the avp requiem trailer

daveberg, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Courtesy of your ever loving Alpha Alien.

.::Screen Caps::.

ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Thaanks for the link Dave. Great Find.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

yeah new wallpapers lol

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Some great pics there Dave, there are actually a couple of the predator's exposed face, but they're too dark to make out properly.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Everything looks absolutely great, now all they need is good action and storyline.

hm sorry for double post, but pic nr 18 is particularrily interesting... anyone else think so?

That's the predalien squaring off against the predator.

yea? o well lol... it looked different the first time i looked at it... i gotta stop talking to predess, i lol too much....

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

By the look of Num 4 it looks like the planet has been seeded by the predators

Not really seeded, that looks like an accident. I don`t think the preds wanted to try and exterminate humankind yet...

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I love you Dave! Thanks for these!

No problems my friend.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Daveberg, great pics!

I still hate the way the xenos look, but I suppose it'll have to do. The PRED on the other hand... Awesome. Looks like we'll be seeing some new pred weapons as well. It looked like he had some sort of whip. The CGI isn't fantastic, but it looks like there are going to be a lot more practical effects anyway.

OK, I ADMIT IT: This looks pretty cool. This looks like the movie we should have got back in 04. It could still go completly sour, but my hopes are up.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

"you wouldnt prehaps be planning on rendering any of those for liquid gfx would you? "
he asked hopefully...

Hmmm, rendering movie stills is quite problematic, plus the quality of the final product wont be particularly premium.

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

crap.
oh well if you wont (cries) ill try when i get back from camp next week.

ill see how mine turn out, and if they're crap i just wont use them

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Some of them are great enough for small art but all of them are awesome! I love the spear in the dude's eye with all that blood, especially the skinned hide in the forest-like place, it just reminds me so much of the original Predator film.

I also like how the Wolf puts AVP's Predators to shame by handling two Warriors with his unprotected hands. Badass skills, badass nickname and definitely a badass look.

I still do expect some worse things but the movie's looking great, or at least better than the first.