hi all

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Undefined, 16 years ago

hi all im kinda new to this site ( i just reginster) but i visted this site many times and well... i dont really know what to do so i thought i might say hi to everone and probably make my introduction in a bit when a get more time so... hi all how u doin?

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Welcome to the site mate, I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions or need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask.

thank u when i first came here i thought it was the official site to avp 2 lol and so i've been here a few times i just didnt reginster cus of my email address was busted lol erm... i'll have a look around at things and i'll probably will have alot of questions but all i gotta ask at the minit is what are the rules for this forum?

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

Just the usual forum rules, no spamming, no cussing out other members, etc.

The proper rules page is down at the moment due to a technical fault though.

just like all the other forums lol

k i'll guess i'll give out a few details about my self, i live in england, my name is acturely my xbox live gamertag lol (K1LLA 4 H1RE) my hobbies include movies, video games (big fan), and having a laugh with people. i play alot of video games on the xbox 360 but i am currently in no clan for any of my games but i have been playing about with a clan that anit recruiting yet ( its been 3 months since i met them) i like mainly shooting games and combat/action games if u have any questions to do with video games or consoles then im all ears. and mainly thats all i wanna give out for the moment but like i said im a big game nut so if u got any questions to do with video games ask me and i'll see u guys around lol

ScarredShadow, Undefined, 16 years ago

Nice to meet you mate. You can also put this in your profile also you can give a description about your RPG character. Which is your own predator,alien, or marine that you use in our RPGs. Basically you describe the looks,stats and weapons of your character. A lot of people have their character's description in their profile. Look at mine or Stalker's profile and you can see what I mean. But you should ask Stalker or one of the Moderators about any other questions you have.

i dont really understand but is it a video game or something like a avatar?

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

welcome to the site man.
so are you an alien or a predator...or a marine...?

An RPG is a role play game. Basically first a moderator starts off a storyline and then members add more to the story by making long descriptive posts adding to the story. You can also challenge other members to a fight. Like if you are a Pred u can challenge a member whose an alien. You can look at the topics in the forum that say RPG Bleeding Star and the others there as well.

pred

i kinda get it but u know when u fight is it like video game fighting? or making up storys fighting?

Ok I know a fight between my old character Vs Hive Tyrant in the last couple pages of the Bleeding star. But lets say you challenge someone.
Some of your paragragh could be like Scarred rammed the alien into the wall but the alien tackled back. Scarred was on the ground but cut off half of the aliens tail off. Scarred then got up and stabbed the aliens in the chest.

Then the member whose the alien could write a post like the aliens fighting back like the alien got up and shook his tail spewing acid all over Scarred's armor. Just an example. And if u defeat another member you could earn your points to take you from being a newborn to rookie. The more points you have the better your stats can be.

sounds interesting but im not very good with that stuff so i'll stay away from it for the time being im more into updates and news about the avp2 movie.

but if any of u guys r up for some fighting on gears of war then im interested lol.

Is there anything you want to know or anything?

i have alot of questions so dont hate me for making to many topics in the near future but at the minit these are my questions

is there only 1 main pred in this film? and will there be a bio about in the near future such as his name his rank, age etc

does this film follow off where avp left off or will it be a few months of years ssince avp1?

why do the aliens look different from avp1?

will the predlien be the man bad guy or will there be a queen for that job?

whats the difference between a predalien and a normal alien (im not talking about the way they look im talking about there skills and motives and the way they react to things such as a queen or being dominent etc)

why does this ship in the new trailer looks a bit different from the one in avp1? (i could be wrong it could be the same ship but it looks different to me)

do we get more of a back story to the alien vs predator war? etc how it started?

those are a few of my questions so far i know some of them are a bit to early to ask but am just curious.

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'll answer your first questions. The Predator is known as "The Wolf". He's defanetly a much wiser older experienced Predator.

so hes like some high ranking officer and is wolf his name or a title given to him?

1. Yes there is 1 main Pred he was sent on this mission to exterminate the aliens in the town. He was sent on because of his great experience and skill. I believe the name is "The Wolf."

2. For me thats hard to predict its different in anyway I guess it could be a follow up because the Predalien is in it.

3.What do you mean the one alien Grid is different because Celtic shot a netgun which left a grid design of blood.

4. From the picture it looks like its on the alien side. It was fighting the PredAlien. They didn't say if theres a Queen in the movie.

5. Well the Predalien is mostly the appearance. The Predalien I don't believe can use Pred weapons but they do inherit certain Pred features like tusksand sometimes the dreads. But they are stronger than regular aliens.

6. The directors said they were not going to have an AVP like ship. They said that we will see a more Pred 2 style ship.

7. He had heard the story in AVP. The Predators used humans to breed aliens. The aliens are known as Kainde Amedha "hard meat" to kill an alien is a blooding trial. The three Preds in AVP were unblooded. The whole idea is that killing an alien is their blooding trial. If they survived they would be blooded. The reason Scar marked himself was because he killed an alien. Lex said it was a war but really it was just a trial.

the first question u answered said wolf was sent on a mission does that mean he was sent to earth to clear up the mess instead of being on the ship at the time of the crash and he survives seeking revenge for his fallen clan?

and for question 3 i mean they got bumpy heads in this film and in avp1 they had smooth heads.

For question 1. I believe he was sent to exterminate the aliens in the town.

3. What movie are you comparing you might be confusing an alien warrior with an alien drone.