Markings.....or something else?

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

While posting in Scarredshadow's topic "Who was leader or alpha" i got to thinking about the marks done to the face and helmet of the predator in AVP2 when he has succesfully killed his first xeno.
If I am correct about the humans being hunted after xenos(since we saw the xeno skull already in City Hunter's case when he hunted humans) then would the marking only be accepted by some or a few clans, if any more than one at all?

My question is: Do you all think that every clan would come up with their own way of showing status of hunts, such as the acid marking with xenos?

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

Obvously in AvP2, "The Wolf" Predator has quit a few markings on his helmet. They could be for anything. Determining the purpose and background for each marking is impossible at this point.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

I think that every clan might do this. But this is only a guess I am not sure. But my better guess is if they do not mark themselves with a Xeno kill maybe they skip the mark. But if the Xeno mark isn't there possibly they do what Chopper had. The skulls on his back to prove they had been successful in their trail and their other hunts.

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

oops. i accidently put AVP2 instead of just AVP.

But also about AVP2, the markings were there too, i had forgotten. Thanks for unknowingly reminding me. lol