What would be the Mark of "your" Blooded Warrior?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

What would be the Mark of "your" Blooded Warrior? Be origional. REMEMBER, this is not a competition, it's just for you to show off your ideas...

Kharn, Undefined, 18 years ago

an arrow head pointing up ^ with a line in the middle | and a line through that. -
its my army badge in dawn of war.

-STAB YOU WITH A FORK-

Ancienthunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

lol nicely done guys

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

A sort of pattern like this. It just looks cool...
)
(
)
(
`(
)`
(
)

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

mine will be like the 1 from AVP but different its going to have spikes around it.

Iseijin, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would be a thick crescent with a dash going through the bottom half.

mine would be like tnhe one on scars head but with another mark going through the middle

~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~your heart tells you your true path~

Mine is this ^-^ to show how old my blood line is from the First Preds ehich was one my father one the most respected Preds in history and that arrived to Earth and Biulded the Pyramids with the Humans. those liitle triangles represent Pyramids and to show how old of a hunter i am thats why i shose my name to be Ancient Hunter cool huh

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades(acid proof),comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2)

my would be (")^

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would be sorta like this: (:o:) Just because it looks sweet.

deathdrop.jpg

LOL DD looks like smart Disc if u look at it

PredatorJay, Undefined, 18 years ago

a crescent moon and the pred symbols for "Hunter's Moon. or, crescent moon with the normal blooding mark

Jay is equipped with standard medium caliber plasma casters, non-acidproof wrist cleavers, non-acid proof combistick, a smart disk, no shurikens, and one acid-proof sword, a medicomp and semi-acidproof armor. Wrist computer is standard.

Topdogg, Undefined, 18 years ago

i would have my initials in the pred language but not on my mask but on my chest armor

topdogg2.jpg

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

mine would be runes. it is sort of like a cresent but they are shaped like blades.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

a Z would be my mark

Nice...

Describe it. Or even better, draw it and post it with your name...

wot do u mean how would i show you it?

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Hmm... I have a ring which symbol reminds kind of predator style... I can`t describe it exactly, but it`s like a changed heartbeat (the line in the heartmachine, or what it is... You know, in hospitals;). Well, you`ll see it when I send my drawning to here. That would be my mark.

I now it`s a mans world but this female don`t give a damn about it.
<-------=========------->*
Kill for honor. Die for duty.
Live for the thrill of the hunt.

The_Reverand, Undefined, 18 years ago

Mine would be a lone wolf head with a circle to represent the sun around him.
I love wolves, all canaines in fact, but I used to have a half alaskan timber wolf half malamute
and it used to hunt just like the aliens.
He used to watch giger art films with me.

To Die in Battle Is too Die with Honour
To Die without a Cause is too die for Nothing
- Semper Fi

Crpl_Hicks, Undefined, 18 years ago

Death Drop, nice one. Looks almost as good as mine :). No not really. Yours looks better.

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.