Questions about Elders and Arbitrators

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Here are two questions. One, do you think that under any circumstances an Arbitrator Predator and the Elder would redeem a bad blood or would the bad blood be killed or exiled? Two I read Arbitrator Preds are Elders who no longer hunt do you think that they would fight aliens or hunt once again? My last question would be if an Elder was killed by any way which Predator would become the new Elder? I think it would be an Arbitrator but I'm not sure. I just wanted to see what you guys think.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

oooooook, i have no idea, but i`ll post anyway cos i have a new sig and i like to look at it. also, if you say you read this, then there`s a high chance that someone will say "this is not canon" and as i just said it, see, i was right again! I`m sure Stalker can answer this, as everything else...

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

1. There may be no way for a bad blood to be accepted again, I would think there there would be a law system and being exiled would only be under extreme circumstances. I think of being exiled or being dropped to bad blood status like death row.

2. I have heard that an Arbitrator is actually a elder who became bored with the regular hunt and has started to hunt bad bloods for fun/thrill.

3. I would also think that the elders eldest son would become elder when his father dies, and if not that then maybe a second in command such as the greatest honorable warrior out of the rest of the clan.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ok thanks i should have posted this in my other topic. In my story i was going to have to Arbitrators battle aliens in the hunt. I was trying to find out if that would make sense or not.

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

I dont think Arbitrators would fight aliens unless they or the homeworld were to be harmed by them.