Question For MODs

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

I really apologize if this is spam and u can give me a warning. but i was just wondering if i could make a small book or series out of the RPGs that have been done so far

JJManiac, Yautja, 16 years ago

well, i think its a good idea....

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

Nope. Sorry. Too many different people involved.

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

o ok no problem just wondering wat do you mean like by that

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

There were tons of different people writing that, most of which aren't here anymore. You would need to get permission from each of those people before turning it into any sort of fan-fiction, and that's impossible at this point.

rayne, Yautja, 16 years ago

well.. id read it..

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

it would be something cool to read(atleast for fans of AvP who havent been on this site)

I am guessing it would be just everything copied and pasted, since i dont think it could be done another way. Plus i think some of the past RPGers would want to rewrite their posts to fit their current writing style since some of them werent as good back then at writing as they are currently. And that is where tracking down members would be a problem.

Also, i think some of the rpg's may have been deleted, I may be wrong but i think "The Hive vs. Hunter's Moon: Vengence" was a sequel to another RPG.
And it wouldnt work to have a sequel with no prequel.

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 16 years ago

i dont see what the problem would be if he only posted the finished story here.

besides, its not like hed be useing their real names and he could even change them if he really didnt want onld members in the story.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

There would be no real way to create a proper story from piecing together all of the RPGs, as the number of continuity errors would be too high to count. For example, characters dying in one RPG, & still being alive in the next one, so I don't see much point in this overall.