A Few Questions...

Davian, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm new here, i've been coming to this site for over three years now and it just occured to me that i should join and make friends, if I had joined right off the bat i would prolly be a MODERATOR right now. First off I would like atleast a few of these answered.

1.In my profile it says next to my rank that im a newborn. What is this and how do i increase it, im guessing the number of posts because that's the way they do it over at Halo 2 Boards . Com(yes i am a halo fan as well as alien and predator) but im no sure if it works the same here seeing as you guys dont have any smilies :(

2.In my profile it says I only have 10 points to spend while everyone elses is like 90 how do u increase this???(im guessing it increses with rank?)

3.Can you create or vote in polls. I haven't seen any.

4.If there are(most likely) any ranking system can anyone list them in order from lowest to highest?

5.How do i operate in RPGs?

that's all. I hope i made a good 1st impression here...

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

1.) The more you stay active and the more meaningful posts you have, one of the moderators may feel it fit to rank you up.

2.) It increases many ways, like participating in RPGs, and for the same reasons as your rank.

3.) No, not really, but people can still vote by posting which option they want.

4.) (I think these are it)
-Newborn
-Rookie
-Warrior
-Veteran
-Expert

5.) Our RPGs are text-based, not like option-based moves. You control your character through writing out what happens, and you interact with other members who are participating in the RPG. For more examples just read some of the old RPGs.

6.)

Woops, might of pressed submit too early.

6.) Welcome and enjoy your stay!

A word of advice: the Predators get pissed when you take their guns.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

You have just been spoken to by my subleader and i am a volatile thingy, so be careful, whatever you answer, not to make it sound to personal, even if you were his sister, which you`re not, but even if you were! Cos if i don`t like what you`re saying, i may decide to do a very bad thing and call you a n00b, not that i mean it, but i just like saying that. See how it sounds when you say it quickly?

n0000000bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn00bn0b

Anyway, i`m the last person you have to pay attention to here, because, as you see, i`m not helpful at all, and if you pay attention to me, you might end up making your own forum, like Predess did. Poor girl, she`s long gone now... She died of a heart-attack while she was getting crushed by a train that a plane had landed on.

Also, let me correct you, if you had joined 3 years earlier, you would probably not be a mod, you would probably be a person who has joined 3 years earlier.

So, while the rules are down because of site remaking and whatever else i`ve not been paying much attention to, you should know that you have to not spam like i do, not disrespect people like i do and maybe there are other rules, but those were a long time ago, anyway, the mods i remember are Mishmuf (cos he banned Lucifer) and Stalker (cos he didn`t ban lucifer)... So if you have questions about the rules that are missing now, ask them. There are other competent people here too, but that`s just temporary.

Enjoy your stay, respect the Shadow Serpents! Otherwise we will eat your brain. This was a long post, took me like 3 minutes to write it, and it`ll take me 5 more minutes to think about what i was writing so i hope it doesn`t get deleted too soon cos it would be a waste of my time.

NEVER listen to what Predess (yea, the dead girl) when she talks about me, she knows what she`s saying.

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 16 years ago

yeah deaths right. i joined 3 or 4 years ago and i am most definantly not a mod.

The moderators are Preatorian, Daveberg, Deathdrop, Stalker, Otang, Katam, and Bughunt. I don't know about Topdogg as he hasn't returned yet....

Davian, Undefined, 16 years ago

Thank you, thank all of you. You guys have probably been my best friends and not even known about it. Well, now you know... :)

No problem, always here to help.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 16 years ago

Yea, sorry, i wanted to say Otang, not Mishmuf, but they are both predators, they look the same... Even so, don`t say stuff like this.