trailer

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

sorry to get your hopes up,but i have looked around on other forums and there is no signs of it being released in the near future.hope im wrong though.

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I just looked on AVP galaxy and they say a trailer will be out as soon as mid next week. I hope they're right.

daveberg, Undefined, 16 years ago

The trailer will be with us next week, I've also read from numerous sources that the story consists of a lone predator sent back to 'Clear up' the mess left behind from the aftermath of the original AVP film - standing in his way are not only multiple aliens, but also - the pre alien hybrid.

God knows how all this comes about, I'm more than a little skeptical .

predator428, Undefined, 16 years ago

I have heard that. I think the story is that the predalien killed enough of the pred ship's crew to cause it to crashland on earth. What I don't get is that unless predaliens can lay eggs it should be the only alien in the movie.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I'm hoping to see a full length theatrical trailer, rather than a flimsy teaser such as was done with The Dark Knight.

Apparently, the new predator is nicknamed "The Wolf", hopefully we'll get to see him in action against some aliens once the trailer is released.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

A loner-sounding nickname, and a mission to clear up some mess. Concrete Jungle much?

Celtec-Predator, Undefined, 16 years ago

they will finaly have a hive
thank god,
i heard that the predator will look like the one from predator 2

trailer delayed until september people.the shit is hitting the fan on other sites so to speak.imdb and avp galaxy.

this is getting ridiculous.at least give us some new pics.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 16 years ago

For a movie that is supposedly done shooting, they're delaying an awful lot of material.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

I bet the movie is going to be delayed until December of next year.

At least one picture would be nice. It's not like we don't know what the Predator and Alien look like.

the whole thing sucks.this puppy is going direct to dvd.