AVP2 PSP game- first screenshots

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

There have been rumours flying around for a while now about the Aliens vs Predator movie being made into a game for the PSP, & here are the first screenshots from the game, taken from AVP Galaxy, click on them twice for a larger view:

AVP2 PSP

It certainly looks interesting enough, even though I'm not really a handheld gamer, apparently this time around the predator will be the only playable character, leaving you to take on swarms of aliens & humans alone.

solo_pred, Yautja, 16 years ago

hmmm it looks pretty cool too bad i dont have a psp

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

I hope so cuz i would love to play it for once. And i have a psp ps2 and DS,

any time when it would be out?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Heard about it, never saw it before though. Thanks for these Stalk, and nice sig too.

DS and PSP man over here.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I haven't touched a handheld console in years, so unless a version is made for the home systems this game might be what drags me back into the fold again...hell, I'd be willing to buy a PSP just to play it, depending on how well recieved it is.

Thanks for the comments on the sig too mate.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

The predator`s face... looks like a marshmellow...

inferno-, Yautja, 16 years ago

yea a avp game for psp good thing i have a psp.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

I might have to get a psp for this game.

Davian, Yautja, 16 years ago

Hopefully they'll make a versoin of it for the 360. If they dont i will be violently pissed...

shadowatching, Yautja, 16 years ago

-jumps up and down on stalker- when does it come out, when does it come out, when, when !!!!!

-falls over panting-

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Shadow behave before i call you... you know... HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!

Bah!!! Did i see warm-blooded aliens there?? That doesn`t look right.

Davian, Yautja, 16 years ago

Do they have a game for AVP1? Me dont know.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

There is a xbox came called AVP:extinction, but it has nothing to do with the movie.

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

I personaly dont thing AVP is AVP unless its a FPS and you have the option to choose your race plus one of AVP's best features is its multi-player game and I realy doubt even if there is multi-player it will be worth the money the game will cost, as the game will most probaly be relesed around the same time as the film putting its price alot higher that it will probaly be worth. So even though the AVP FPS series shud be continued i dont thing it shud be continued on PSP