"Going with the original designs" my ass

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cgi?setup_file=fignews2.setup&category=actionfigures&topic=155&show_article=420&nl=1

I should have known. That is literally the AvP design with a new head that looks too big for it. They've made it WORSE. That's about as far from the Giger or Winston designs as you can get. Fox pulled out of Comic-con? Gee, what a shocker...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

It's time to kick someone's ass, boys.

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

Ahem! *taps her foot on the ground and crosses her arms when googleing at Bloo*

Blood_Seeker, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'm sure he meant boys and girls, predatoress.

If this is an indication of crappiness, I'm done with this series. The Alien and Predator DVDs are not cheap, especially with a new "special edition" ever goddamn year. Fox is such a slimy cooperation, it's not even funny.

The Fox Interactive wing was lawsuit-happy, Fox has maybe 4 decent shows, 20th Century Fox is a slimy organisation at best, and Fox News... Don't get me started on Fox News...

Pylon, Yautja, 16 years ago

Fox news exaggerates EVERYTHING. As for the original designs, greh. You can't trust Fox with sh*t anymore.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Woops, my bad, Predess.

FOX is wealth-hungry. They don't care about fans. They care about the fan's money.

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

That's what I've been saying lol

Money talks, bullshit walks.

Stalker, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well the original picture of the warrior we saw had an AVP-like body as well, so it's no surprise to me that they're going to look this way. They might end up more refined in the final film though, & could end up looking closer to the original warrior designs.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

Looks fine to me...

Anyway, it`s time to kick some ass, boys! Cos the subleader said so! We`ve no need for any half-breed muts! *smiles at predess as if selling her cookies*

oh, by the way... "fine" is in no way good enaugh. It looks like an alien, but one that was hit by many trucks... and flattened or something...

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol, i guess thats understandable, How many companies do give a shit about their costumers provided there spalshing their cash lol

Nice find DD

MrXeno, Yautja, 16 years ago

Heh, it's a smart way to save cash while earning lots of them at the same time. Save money by using the crappiest designers to make those things... who probably haven't seen the movies or even bothered checking how those xenos look like with clear eyes. When they get sold, everyone gets happy... except the fans who freak out on forum sites or somewhere else. And they hopefully didn't use their money on these things when knowing they were shit anyway...

Those are my words from a tired mind, and do have a good night.

There's no question that all companies are out to make money. No question at all. I am certainly not the kind of person jaded enough to think a company has some sort of obligation to it's fans, because it ultimatly dosen't. But Fox is by FAR the greediest movie company I've ever seen. How many different DVD's are there for Alien now? 3? 4? It's getting tiresome. Think of how many times they've realesed Star Wars.
HD Collector's special edition 30th aniversary remastered digitally enhanced widescreen director's cut platinum edition.

Nitras, Yautja, 16 years ago

That is F***** up thats the crapiest thing ive seen i dont even know what to wright. NO WORDS AT ALL

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

agreed with ya there dd .... Box sets are deear as it is without them adding one little "Behind the scenes cut" and re-releasing the entire thing.... Just a very fine way to fleese the fans of their hard earned money... another way is to make people feel like there not true fans unless they buy the box set .....

Aaaah... enaugh with the money already!! If you don`t pay them they don`t make anymore of them, so they don`t make it any worse. Of course, noone pays Uwe Boll, but he still makes them as bad as he can. But my point isn`t that in no way should you download the movie for free and make sure they don`t get anything from you if you think they don`t disurve it! No! That would be bad! Bad, bad human, whoever does that!!! Like myself, for example. Anyway, as i`ve said before, as long as it has an alien and a predator in it you`ll watch it... So stop complaining until you`ve seen it.

FireHunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

i don't see what's wrong with it, except that they've made the alien a friggin' vampire!
look at those FANGS!

What the hell... now that i look again... that thing doesn`t have a back... Maybe that`s why it looks like it`s head is too big.

Celtec-Predator, Yautja, 16 years ago

the toy looks like the best alien actualy

Davian, Yautja, 16 years ago

it looks exactly like it does in AVP, why would they do this???!?!?!!! why doesn't FOX rename themselves Cocks?!