ScarredShadow, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Aliens vs Predators: Last Rites
Its the topic that says AVP Last Rites then submit a character you can check it out if you want.

Waralien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

You asked for it and here it is chapter six:

Alien vs. Predator: Annihilation

Chapter 6: The Survivors

Valdez and his team had just arrived at the hanger. What they thought would be a helpful sight was just the opposite. Their entire company was destroyed by an unknown force. The whereabouts of the other search parties were unknown. They were marooned on an abandoned colony with no way to survive.
And to make matters worse, they also had to contend with those creatures that roamed the forgotten streets. Things didn’t look good. That was until Ana interjected.
“Listen,†she told Valdez after recovering what supplies they could, “there’s supposed to be a ship docked in the supplies docking area. It’s just past a large unmapped room.â€Â
“How far is it?†Valdez replied.
“Not far actually it’s in the under comb. We used that place to hide the surviving people when the creatures overran the city.†She replied.
“How big is it?†asked Roger.
“It’s pretty big.†Alex interjected, “We could fit the remaining survivors in there. And take off from this retched place.â€Â
Now Valdez had a new mission. Lead the rest of the group to the ship, secure the ship and lead the survivors to that ship. Problem was that the creatures inhabited the main sections of that place. Just leading his group was going to be a challenge.
“First thing’s first, we need to head back to the holding area to regroup.†Valdez started, “We need rest if we’re going to pull this off.â€Â
“Agreed,†Ana replied.
Instead of returning through the under comb the group cautiously traversed the broken down buildings and streets to head back to the survivor’s area. Occasionally they had to stop because the creatures were active in an area and they had to go around them. Rarely did they have to open fire on the creatures. The only time they did was when one of the creatures saw them and began to issue a deafening hiss to alert the others.
Half way through the journey Valdez remembered the disk he got from the OPS center. He was wondering what was in it when Ana stopped them. She pointed to a creature who seemed preoccupied with something inside a building. It was staring through a hole inside a building. From what Valdez could tell the hole looked newly made. But that was impossible. Something had to crash through it to make a hole through that material.
They avoided the curious creature and came across an interesting site. There lying dead on the floor was one of the creatures. But this one was missing its head. Acidic blood oozed out of its neck and melted the floor. They decided to stop here and take a breather. Taking shelter inside an abandoned food store, they began to look around for any possible food sources. Roger and the smart gunner female were examining the dead creature. Roger was convinced that this is what attacked the marine base, but the girl was telling him that this wasn’t it.
Valdez looked for an access port and found one under some upturned shelves. He loaded the disk and imputed a marine access code.
The information was entitled: Xenomorph Biology.
He read on.
The disk then showed a video image showing some frozen creature similar to the ones they had encountered. A voice recording played, “We have found a perfectly preserved Xenomorph Queen. We plan to transport the Queen back to the colony for revitalization.†The recording stopped and another image of the Queen was shown. This one, on the other hand, wasn’t frozen and looked in perfect health. A note was attached to the image to the side. It read, Thanks to our technology we have revived the Queen. Immediate research and study will be conducted as to the Queen’s fertilization process.
Another recording played, this time it showed the Queen being suspended over a pit. Many scientists were on an elevated railing studying the Queen. A second note was attached. We have been successful in starting the Queen’s egg laying process. The Queen’s egg sack looks plentiful and ready to lay eggs for our research into controlling them.
Another note displayed but this had casualty report. The note read, Disaster struck. While harvesting the eggs several eggs opened and face huggers pounced on the harvesters. Research was almost halted till Wayland-Yutani Corporation sent us Hazmat soldiers. Now our research will continue.
A final recording and note displayed. This showed the life cycle of the creatures or Xenomorphs from Huggers to their adult forms known as Warriors and Drones. The recording showed a chamber resembling the under comb. The Drones who were jet black in color were dragging and placing eggs and human hosts in various locations. The Warriors were standing guard and occasionally glaring and the people who walked above them. Someone holding the camera was saying that the head researcher headed to the main facility to examine the Queen. Suddenly the recording jerked up as gun shots and screaming were issuing out. One of the Hazmat soldiers was shouting that the Queen killed the scientist. His body fell on top of an emergency release switch and the blocked off area that contained many Warriors, Drones, and Hugger was opened. The recording shifted down and many of the Warriors and Drones were returning to their Queen.
The shouting and screaming grew louder as more scientists ran out of the main research lab. Who ever was holding the camera began to shout close off the under comb. The camera jerked up once more and Xenomorphs were crawling out of the passage. The disk then read: Transmission Lost.
--------------------------
Valdez looked speechless. He showed the rest of his team the disk’s information and the reaction was the same.
They now knew what happen to the colony. They knew what lay inside the under comb’s depths. What they didn’t know was that the Xenomorphs didn’t move out yet. And that they had one more surprise for the unwary travelers.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

KKKICK ASS great chapter.

Here it is the next chapter in the hit series. And for record its suppost to be short:

Chapter 7: Disappearances

Valdez and his team hurried to the survivors. They needed to get off that colony and fast. The main concern was the overwhelming number of Xenomorphs. If they had a slim chance to survive they need to get the remaining survivors off the colony and activate the self-destruction program.
The last obstacle was to fight off the Xenomorphs, long enough to transport the survivors and activate the self-destruction program. First they headed to the survivors. When they reached the main worker’s transit they began to go over possible ways to evacuate the survivors, everyone except Roger. He was looking at the transit. It looked like it had been recently used. On some of the flooring there were claw marks and small carvings. He wondered what made them
When the transit arrived, everyone piled in and took off through the same tunnel. Roger was still wondering what created those marks. It didn’t resemble the Xenomorphs.
As soon as they arrived at the survivor’s compound, Ana and Alex were shouting for everyone to come out. No one answered.
“That’s strange.†She said.
“Very,†agreed Alex.
Then that’s when they heard it. Several high pitch screeches ringing throughout the immediate area.

Here it is chapter eight enjoy:

Chapter 8: Confrontation

The hissing grew louder. The sound rang throughout the place. It was as if they were surrounded by Xenomorphs. Then out of the shadows Warriors stepped out. Their fangs glistened with saliva. They looked angered and were seeking blood.
Valdez tried to shout something but his words were lost. The Xenos closed in on them. From everywhere they crawled, out of buildings, along the walls, and through make shift housings.
Their only resort was to head back using the transit. They inched their way to the transit. Just as they entered the transit, the Xenos pounced on them. They just managed to close the door before the Xenos could get their hands on them. Their bodies pressed against the protective glass. Claws scraped on the glass. Some were smashing their head against the glass. The scene looked right out of a Zombie movie. Many more of them pressed against the small transport vessel. Each of them was looking for something to satisfy their bloodlust. Valdez jammed his finger on the start button and the vessel transported them to safety. This didn’t stop the Xenos from trying to get them.
Once they were out of harm’s way Valdez opened up, “How the hell did those things get there? I thought that place was secure.â€Â
“They must have opened up the door way in the under comb. Remember they broke free their huggers.†Alex retorted back.
Once out of the transit they made their way to a building. Inside one of the upper floors, they discussed their new plans. They decided that the best thing to do now was to leave this place with or without the survivors. Each of them knew that they couldn’t hold off those monsters till the next marine group came for them. As they sat there, Roger noticed a distortion on a window. He thought he saw a shape of a large person standing there. After looking a second time and seeing the same thing he ventured to the window.
About two feet from the window he heard a weird clicking sound. Suddenly he felt a foot drive into his stomach and the force sent him back into a desk. The rest of the marines jumped at the sight. Valdez ordered open fire and each of the marines including Ana and Alex opened up toward the area Roger was kicked from.
They each saw a distortion and followed it with their weapons. Finally the smart gunner female struck the invisible attacker. Only thing was, the attacker was close to her. The cloaking wore off revealing a 7 foot tall humanoid creature that wore small skulls around its neck. Its face looked like that of a crab with four tusks (one of the tusks was broken). It seemed to be a hunter of sorts. The Smart gunner female screamed it’s them. At this, the creature grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and launched her out of a near by window. Her screaming was loud and deafening. One of the marines tried to save her but missed. He looked out the window at her crushed body on the floor of the street. But he wasn’t focusing on her. The commotion they caused stirred up some trouble.
Half a dozen Xenomorphs had heard the screaming near by and where advancing upon their position. The marine shouted to Valdez the situation outside. Valdez then joked about something between a rock and a hard place while he staring at the figure in front of him. The creature must have understood them because he took up a defensive position it ready for any attack.
Ana had then shouted, “Watch out!â€Â
A Xenomorph had descended from a ventilation shaft. The creature then pounced on the hunter. What the marines then witnessed was something truly spectacular. The Xeno had the hunter pinned with his head faced down. The Xeno was going to deliver a punishing blow but the hunter retaliated by smashing his elbow into the Xenos ribcage. With a bone crunching sound the Xeno was elbowed off and into a desk. The hunter got up and moved to the dazed Xeno. He grabbed the tail and pulled. He lifted the Xeno off the floor and spun it like a hammer toss. The Xenos head made contact with several items awakening it from its daze. The hunter let go and the Xeno flew into a wall and through it. The hunter followed after. The Xeno recovered quickly and whipped the hunter across the face with its tail. The hunter was blind sighted for a moment. This gave the Xeno a chance to get up close and personal. The hunter anticipated what the Xeno was going to do and fired a net from its wrist trapping the Xeno. The hunter approached the Xeno and sent a blade extending from its wrist into the dome of the helpless creature.
The marines were going to leave when a pack of Drones blocked a stairway they were headed to. A swishing sound whizzed by and in seconds the face areas of the Xenos were diced up. The group turned to see the hunter clutching some kind of dart or dist. The group raised their rifles but the hunter disappeared. Then Valdez remembered Roger. He walked to the area that Roger was and helped him up.
Valdez with Roger leads the way down the stairway. Occasionally they would hear the screaming of the Xenos and they guessed their attacker had gone on the offensive. On another layer they saw several other masked hunters fighting their own Xenos. Some were successful. In one case a hunter got too cocky and was impaled by a Xeno.
Once they reached ground floor they fled to another building. They were glad they were away from all the action they had witness. Ana began to tend to Roger’s wounds from the hunter’s previous kick to the stomach. Valdez then noticed that more of his rank was missing.
He searched the back areas of the building. He continued to search until he came to a dimly lit room with a marine standing with his back to Valdez.
“Hey is everything ok?†he asked.
The marine remained silent.
“Hello?†he asked.
The marine then fell over. A pool of blood slowly oozed out. Valdez looked up to see a darkened figure standing where the marine stood.
Alex stepped behind Valdez asking, “What’s up?â€Â
He looked in Valdez’s direction and saw why Valdez was speechless. The figure that killed the marine had the mouth of the hunters they had previously encountered. It even made a clicking sound distinctive to the same hunter. This one had blood dripping out of its mouth.
At first Valdez thought it was the hunter until it had walked forward into some scarce lighting.
Valdez’s and Alex’s mouth gaped opened.
Its mouth was sure enough to belong to the hunters, but its body was different. It had a large domed head, skin was a dark brown pigment, the tail was larger a much more deadly then those of the Xenos, its body was shaped into a form a very muscular Xeno.
It examined them for a while before it let out a deafening roar. Another marine was grasped in its hands. His look was that of sheer terror. But nothing compared to what Valdez and Alex had.
It was part Xenomorph, part hunter, but whose side was it on?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Hm... again with the "It was part Xenomorph, part hunter, but whose side was it on?"... Sorry, i just don`t dig that...

Dosent matter DW that was a kick ass chapter looking forward to the next WA.

Ok guys (and girls) Im glad that everyone who read the story likes it. And yeah I know the ending was kinda dumb but hey I liked the idea when I wrote it.

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Wait is it...over?

Nah its not over yet till the last being is left for dead.

then i order you to sdpoil the ending right now!!!

Are you sure? Other people might hate you for it.

i hate people who hate me nah

LoneClaw66, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I have name for a Pred.His name is Cacton.

Need...new..passage...going insane without it...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Off topic:sorry been off for a while what happened to your my skull game?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

The My Skull game was deleted because it was a nuissance, just like the last time it was here. And of what i`ve understood, My Skull and Free Chat topics are now prohibited on this forum.

WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!! The My Skull forum was deleted? Well that's ok..., It wasn't my topic to begin with. And Im glad that it was on for a while. Anyway now I know its prohibited.

Leandros8, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

whens the next chapter coming out!?!please put it on i beg you.by the way can u please put me in it as a pred plz.or at least my name.plz.by the way your storiees rock.its simple.You+Pencil+Paper=PURE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all those who awaited. I'll be coming with newer chapters soon. And to those who were faithful I thankyou for your support. -Waralien