your favourite xenomorph attack method

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

plenty of ways an alien can kill you, what way does it for you, the jaws? the tail? the claws? the chestbursting? death by acid.....?

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

Topdogg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

mornin dave, i like the tail through the chest method followed by a nice stare in the face launching its second jaw into the skull like in avp, was quite impressed

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

yeah that was quite sweet TD, hows you this fine morning?

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

ye not bad mate not bad, its my day off just waitin around for my car spoke to the bloke should be done by the end of the day, all the walkin and train's have been doin my head in

count yourself lucky you aint gotta do that everyday!! ah well, only a month and i'll be going on holiday, cant wait. need the break!!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

lol i need to get in this birds knickers but workin on it, were ya goin mate some were hot

women. fickle creatures. but damn fun though!!
holiday? well, i've traveled quite a bit over the years, but never been to turkey, was offered a weeks holiday in a friends vila by the sea for free, soooooo........

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

go for it mate turkeys meant to be nice alot of my mates r thinkin about goin there this year and if its free stay at ya mates villa thats a bonus

exactly, more money for losing even more brain cells thanks to good ol' stella artios!!

avpsupersig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

darkness of acheron

shockwave, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

as an acid spitter predalien king. I grab them with my little arms and use the fatality acid rain, it looks like a waterfall of acid according to the great size of an alien king( most king aliens are about twice as tall and big as an empress. Strong enough to smash a crusher into jelly by stomping on it.)

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 10 years ago

Shockwave, you cannot be a "Predalien Runner Acid Spitter" until you have the points to unlock the abilities. I have already warned you for bringing back old topics, too.