new movie prop replicas

tropic, Undefined, 16 years ago

taken from the aliens vs predator movie, check them at the following

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/9461

solo_pred, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Mask looks nice i dont know about the wrighting on the top though but i like the little horns or spines on the top it that looks pretty cool and the face part is simple but nice.

Nitras, Undefined, 16 years ago

They look cool. I prefer the mask it looks cool and the wrighting makes it look more real

-Bloo-, Undefined, 16 years ago

That looks awesome. The general look of the mask is nice and the face of the mask looks almost exactly like City Hunter's.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The props certainly look good, although I don't remember the AVP2 mask having the symbols carved into it.

black_warrior, Undefined, 16 years ago

That mask is awesome, its my favorite one now...

City-Hunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

I think the carvings are probably added later in the movie. Thats what I think, but obviously this is props from AVP2. They look amazing and I absolutely love the Predator mask. I'm glad to see that the shurikens are back.. I know this kinda stupid but I love the font of the Aliens vs Predator title and I hope they use it for the movie.

solo_pred, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Wrighting on the helmet is probably a ritual like on the first avp when scar put the sing on his helmet... if so than the pred from this movie would probably be form a differant clan if that is marking their first kill or they would have the same marking but this pred has wrighting... u get what i mean?

i would still like to see the return of the smart disk,it was shit hot.

I agree with Harrigan. I do prefer the smartdisk over the shuriken.

I saw some of the suggestions of different rituals for the clan in AVP2, but that seems like quite a pain to put so many symbols on the helmet one ritual.

Maybe that mask could be an experienced hunter with the rituals from many past hunts...

thtas what it probably is..hes kicked so much ass around the galaxy his helmet needs to be that big.

lmao, i hope so. It would make the movie better than if it were a few or even just one inexperienced pred.

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

maybe it says something like"if you can read this, i killed you" rofl

FireHunter, Undefined, 16 years ago

maybe it says something like"if you can read this, i killed you" rofl

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 16 years ago

i dunno, I heard the Yautja in teh movie is blooded already.

Stalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

The pred in AVP2 is an experienced hunter, so as Black said, the markings on his mask could signify that.

Davian, Undefined, 16 years ago

The Plasma Caster looks new and improved... i wonder if he uses a spear in this one. Also, i definatly like the helmet, looks like one badass cityhunter pred.

Skystalker, Undefined, 16 years ago

I actually looked at these a few weeks back, Im hoping it'll be as good or better than AVP (yes for those of you not old enough to remember who I am, I liked AVP.) Personally Im still holding out for the trailer. They keep delaying it and it sounds suspicious.

And yes. Im back again.