Doodles

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

They aren't works of art, just some stuff I did when I was bored the other day. Hey P, if you see this, you can put this in the artwork section if you want.

Predator1.png

Alien1.png

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

This is from when...........your were bored!?

This is Good man, i bet you could pee in the snow and make a better picture than i could if i was really trying to draw on paper. lol.

You should think about becoming an artist or something, these pics are some of the best i've seen on the site.
Keep it up.

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Whoa, that's awesome, I could never draw yautja right.. lol.. you can become a movie concepts designer or something.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Nice work mate, like the dark style you've used.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

kool. keep it up.

Thanks guys. I'm probably going to do Tokyo Drift and Bruno Borgia next or something. Or both in the same picture. But that's what floats my cheese grater.

Celtec-Predator, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

damn man thats freaking cool!

Nitras, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

wow thyre pretty good you should get bored more often then that would be something

Heheh, I'll do that.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

bloo, do you remember that covenant alien picture i asked for?
P.S. those are awesome pictures

I couldn't really get it done because it didn't turn out right every time. I did, but then I had second thoughts on the final version. I'll just upload that, and then you save the picture and upload it to your account, but first I'll have to find it.

From now on, I'm not going to take drawing requests because most of the time I find them boring while I'd rather be draing something else, and I'm bad with requests; drawings take time and sometimes if one version doesn't come out right, I'd have to restart, and the requester would have to wait even more, and I often get more than one request......

City-Hunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I love it, Bloo. Great work.

Inferno, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Really nice work. I think I like the alien better. It looks like you put a lot of detail into that.

Not really, just a bunch of random lines, circles, and shapes that I thought I remembered seeing on Giger's sketches since I didn't have much time to do it.

Thanks guys. I'll probably do AVP's Elder Mask next, that car project didn't turn out so good.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

AAAAH, great subleader, how come i haven`t looked earlier??? Great and stuff, but as he says this is just when he gets bored hehe. When he tries, it`s like when he makes sigs! IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE AN ASS-KISSER!!! OMFG N00BS L2P FTW!

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Bloo these are real good man. cool looking alien

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Very awesome, Bloo. Especially good, considering that they're just doodles.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Doodles my ashhhhhhhhh *gets and electric shock from her collar* ...Butt... Looks damn awesome to me. I would love to know how to use the pencil like that, usually I just draw the lines without the shadows, and if I try to color the pic, it's ruined lol

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Ah, predess, but you should draw more of those, you know, the ones me and Metzger like just a little more than the others, though i don`t thing Metzger likes them, but i can`t say Lucifer, since he`s no longer in the same social class as myself, anyway, DRAW MORE!!! WE DON`T CARE ABOUT YOUR COLLEGE, PERSONAL LIFE AND STUF, ONLY ABOUT YOUR DRAWINGS! Bloo, support on this one please, before the topic gets locked cos of my spamming and i get banned from the site cos of my unstable personality....

predatoress, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol My pics have been claimed to be too sexual. Funny though when thinking the original alien.

Haha, don't worry DW, completely with you on that. Maybe not completely...

Anyway... it's okay if you have some 'sexual' stuff in your art, that's how our favorite black serpent was made anyway.