HELP ME

predalienking, Yautja, 17 years ago

HELP ME!!!! i cant seem to go on any multi games on avp2 know that my skin is working

863866_1.jpg

TOAST RULE LOL

navyspaz, Yautja, 17 years ago

I posted a topic earlier on how to get skins to work,

Oh and just a warning, I dont really play AvP2 anymore cos of a hacker named -=C=-XJOONASX.

He hacked on my MSN and sent me 300+ spam emails. He crashes EVERy server on AvP2 for fun.

Im moving onto AvP1, I ordered it. Me and Stalker are gonna stick to that.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Skystalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

WHAT??!!! hackers are ass's........ since i have no money with which to order AVP1, i wont be able to join in, so have fun.... damn hackers......

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

OK THANKS

863866_1.jpg

TOAST RULE LOL

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

AVP1's multiplayer is much less user-friendly to set up than AVP2's though. What is the exact problem when you try to go online? is it that the server list won't load, or that an error message pops up? I need details if the problem is going to be solved.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

wow navyspaz you very cool sever is down :(

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

Hm. That's why I hate online games. Including FFXI and the AVP ones. I don't actually hate THEM, I hate hackers and all that. But I'm still getting to work on getting better -non crashing versions- of both AVP games. Since you guys are going on AVP1, I'll stick with that for a while and see what I can do.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

it says some game resources differ from the server

863866_1.jpg

TOAST RULE LOL fear me shadow wather fear