X

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hello, rayne, I see you're a new member. Please read the rules. In them, It clearly states that only MODs or members given permission by MODs may start an RPG.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

no reply he was doomed he sat there thinking about his life then he remembered that before his ship exploded and he took his escape pod he sent a transmisson to the Balatu clan. if eneywon could save him it was his clan... that is if they exepted him. Rayne slowly fell asleep...

Rayne awoke. He saw the got him he was in the hive the egg chamber. He saw a egg open. he looked down there on the ground was his plasma caster in foot reach. Then he thought if he could press the manual shoot button with his foor he could make the eggs explode!

The egg slowly started to open... He reached with his foot straining to reach just 1\4 of a inch ferther.It completly opened. he kept reaching! The facehuggers little feet came into view. He was almost there! it comletely came out sitting on the egg. Then click he pressed the button BLAST!!! the egg exploded killing the facehugger! He roaed with happiyness it was hese first alien kill! it was a weak facehugger but it was a alien!

he then turned the plasma caster towards all the slime on him. He pressed it again BLAST!!! He was free!

to be continued...

really?

im VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry...

umm....weres the rules?

your commerad in arms

rayne

do you want me to close this RPG? or not?

your commerad in arms

Rayne

P.S. are you a mod? wait a minute....... arent you a really high up memeber of Balatu?

im sorry i didnt reconise you im very sorry can i make it up to you? wash your armor sharpen your weapons?

First, don't double (or triple) post. Simply edit your posts using the edit button in the upper lefthand corner. Second, Here are the rules. Please read them well. Lastly, I'm not a MOD, and, though I am in Balatu, I'm certainly not a high member.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

hay Mishnuf umm sir i was wondering i lokked at some profiles and how do you gain levels?

of course if you dont want to awsner thats ok im not worthy

your commerad in arms

rayne

Your flattery, as happy as I am to accept it, is misplaced. And when you say level, do you mean actual level or rank points?

sorry i accdently triple posted on the balatu reqouest cuz of my computer im so srry!!!

your commerad in arms

rayne

P.S. so should i turn of this RPG?

Well, there's not much you cn do with this RPG except to stop posting in it. A MOD will come on eventually and lock or delete this RPG.

umm....srry that im 2 posting but are you going to awnser not that you have to thats fine if you dont want to

your commerad in arms

rayne

P.S.

level i know how to get rank points from the rules :)

srry i 2 posted :(

srry about you haveing to wait 2 months to enter baluta well that happen to me? And do you think fate brought you to me i mean what are the chances of won of baluta finding me instead of somone else?

your commerad in arms

Rayne

srry i triple posted. oh no this is number four!!!!!!!! im such a horrible person!!

(hanging head in shame)

your commerad in arms

Rayne

number 5 post i now but i think i have to becouse i checked times and you posted at like 16:57 and it didnt show up until i posted at 17:03 so i have to i think.......

but ill post a blank piece k?

dude are you going to awnser..... oh i see you left becouse of your dicust with me posting so much in a row srry

im srry but your kind of msking me mad ignoing me like this. is that okay?

your commerad in arms

Rayne

P.S id be really cool if you put in a good word for me with the doctor and srry i offended you while i have to go by

helo im back!

do you hate me you could at least tell me when your leaving if you left