avp2 ?

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

if there is gonna be a avp2 who do u think will win human, alien , or predator

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Avier, that was hilarious man. I love it, brilliant story idea! :)
Great to have you back.

hellboi.png

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents.

Avier7777, Undefined, 18 years ago

Well...I cant say it much beter then Angus did.

But if they use the Whoever Wins, We lose phrase, I think it will relate to which ever speces win, we will lose becasue we spent our hard earned cash on the movie ticket.

I say the storyline should be:

10000000000 aliens vs 1000 predators. No attempt at a stroy, no attempt at a plot. Just them them brawl. Let the fighting do the talking.

They could throw some humans in there to get the Aliens and Preds warmed up, but who are we kidding? Fox wouldnt even dream of such a good idea. They will try to put a plot in the story.

Now if I was riting it it would be sweet...

Marines are settling a new colony and they happen to stumble on a recently infested HIVE. The old hosts(like the ones in the orignal Alien movie) was transporting the eggs with a live queen.

The humans walk about, die a lot and so forth. The preds show up because there "shipment" was late, thus because of the delicate cargo they sent a load of rpedators to clean up the mess.

When the predators arrive the humans accidently set the aliens free by opening up the hatch(thus fillin the tiring cliche that ts all the humans fault and do all the stupid things).

The predators now have to deal with the stupid humans who shoot at everything with incredably bad aim(see all movies where the bad guys cant shoot worth but the good guys hit them in like one shot).

The aliens are quickly spreading after they are released. Now the predators have to play garbage man and take out the human trash. And TRY(note the emphisizse(sp???) on try) to clean up their proverbal "oil spill
'.

Yea, thats a movie.

--

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I know what you meant. Chances are we will not get a clear winner this time either, not while there's money to be made.
Hence Winner: 20th Century Fox.

hellboi.png

shorty, Undefined, 18 years ago

i meant in the movie avp2 who do ya think will win

20th Century Fox will win, by getting more of our money.
I just hope we get something better to show for it this time.

hellboi.png