Giger Drone vs. Pred 1...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 19 years ago

Who would win?

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

sorry dont agree. the original alien was indeed the most meanacing, it terrorized a small crew in deep space within every nook and cranny of their dark claustrophobic ship, the tension in alien is unmatable thats why it is ranked as the best film in the series, the other aliens were too frantic, gigers drone was calm, calculated and stalked its prey, definately the most chiling of the the aliens. i think you guys are just judgemental because the way technology has changed and the look of the alien has been improved, that may be the case but they'll never capture that same eerie feeling the first movie had, and you have to give that thanks to gigers drone.

drone vs predator? please. no contest. drone.

thealphaalien.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 19 years ago

The original Alien.

“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing out.†avp1.gif

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

when i say this i dont mean ALIEN is the worst alien film (it's my 2nd favorite), i mean it's the least threatening out of all the aliens we've seen. just so there's no confusion.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

I agree mate

~All Bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

hmm.....lemme think, the best out of the predator films against the worst out of the alien films.......im gonna take a wild guess here, predator?

*evil predator laugh*

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

gigers drone never got the chance to show its full potential, like the aliens in the other movies. pred1 is a very skilled hunter, but so is the giger drone, if it was a one on one battle, i'd say the giger drone, BECAUSE, as dave had said, it was more cunning with its kills, it actually showed intelligence. number 2, in predator one, the pred kept missing arnie with the plasma caster near the end when arnie jumped on that tree limb, this shows bad aim. If gigers drone could move quick enough, it could allude the plasma casters shots, it seemed slow in the movie aliens because it didnt have alot of room to move, there fore it couldnt unleash its full potential. this battle would all depend on speed.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Swift_Spear, Yautja, 18 years ago

Nope I saw Alien 3 but never got to finish Alien 1 power went out

Sig made by Nick

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

donut,u made me change my mind,eerrr
your pretty smart

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

aww thanks XD

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

i think that pred1 would take down the xeno because he was more stealghy,the xeno was very slow but still scary.so definetly pred1.

coryssig.jpg

Swift_Spear, Yautja, 18 years ago

I never seen the rest of the movie Alien

Sig made by Nick

WHAT,ur kidding

coryssig.jpg

Sasha, Yautja, 18 years ago

I have to give it up to the pred cause he was a seasoned hunter.The alien in the first movie was originaly suppos to be scary and more horro based. Then the alien series became more action geared.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

XTheXRogueX, Yautja, 18 years ago

im going to agare with wut dave said
gigers drone would deff win

will

willsig6rz.jpg

well if u think about it the drone was slow and it only snuck up on people but pred1 was more active and killed more.he was also more alert,so the drone would try to sneak up on him and it would be history.dont forget he has a selfdestruction device when he needed it,and hunting tools

coryssig.jpg

amaising, someone finally understands me

*evil predator laugh*

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

man this is an old thread...i know dave is biased, he'll pick the drone over 30 ICBM's anyday. haha, but we never got to see the original drone's full potential, it was more of an ambush killer, using low light environment as its ally, for the most part. yautja's vison can easily detect it, in my opinion, its yautja #1.

otangmod.jpg
@ssasin of Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Wow, this is an older thread...

deathdrop.jpg

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

No question Giger and dave isn't bias and this thread is definately old (I remember DD's old sig)

sam-sig.jpg

you dont understand,yes the drone was scary but the pred could spot him and take him out.

coryssig.jpg