Space Jocks working predators for chestburster Queen

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

any idea how space Jock working with predators to chestburster Queen stassflied frozen on predator mothership or in temple

any idea i think working togeher shipmet 10 or 15 eggs give to predators start Hunting and predators with high tech control Queen in temple i read smal story avp2 Queen stassflied frozen predalien alpha male save Queen

any ideas i need more info about preds working with space jocks for egg

in space no one can Hear you scream

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

I don't doubt that some Jocks, might have worked with Preds, but the Queen thing, I dont see how the predalien got to it, or knew it was there

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

some people say that aliens see by sencing pheremones released by organisms so if that were how they saw then it could scence the pheremones from the queen and could find the queen.

Hajou3.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

All around the cobblers bench the monkey chased the weasel, the monkey thought it was all a game, pop goes the weasel.
The Forum Rules

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

I still highly doubt that they sense pheromones because of one simple fact: if they did, the preds would have attained samples of said pheromones and used them to their advantage...

as for the majority of the topic, I can't quite understand what you're trying to say, but I doubt the Preds would ever ask for or need the tance of another race.

855989_3.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

Your right, in a sense, what about exparaments. and no, they dont see Pheramones, that was just to give aliens an adventage in a game. In Alien 3 movie, you got the chance to see what the alien saw, and the guy he was chasing, clearly didn't have pharemones coming off him

HPsig.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think preds working with space jocks and see avp Queen temple i read smal of story about avp2 Queen mothership is why i think preds ar working with space jocks for eggs and Queens for Hunting,train unblooded coming men wen unblooded try kill frist alien kill test lvl up rank as young bloods

any ideas

in space no one can Hear you scream