Pred Genes

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

You know how we have different genes and stuff that influences what we look like? Well what type of features do you think the preds could have that differs with different genes.

like for us there are many things that can be different. for example- chin, lips, eyes, hair, nose. stuff like that.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

but what features could be different. cause i dont think preds have noses or ears. mandibles could be one but what else?

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 17 years ago

well it would be same differences for them as it would for us, only we jsut dont notice them as much becuase its a foreign species. for example, if you look, jungle hunter and city hunter look different, as do the elders, etc.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Deathdrop, Yautja, 17 years ago

Genes are not going to add whole other organs. Eye color, chin size, etc. would be effected, but not the basic phisical structure.

deathdrop1.jpg

to the organ thing- well i knew that it is just some of the other preds i have seen in the movies look like they have different mandibles. like some of them looked like they're mandibles were longer or closer together. but that may be with age.

back to genes- preds dont really have many things that could change with genes do they? i was just wondering if yall noticed something that i didnt. i heard in one of the OLD topics that preds have different skin colors.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg

Stalker, Yautja, 17 years ago

preds' physical appearances can vary in many different ways. If u look at the original pred compared to the second one for instance, their markings were completely different, & not only their skin tones, but the composition of their facial structure & their skin itself seemed to be quite different, with the second pred having much more rough & hard looking features, somewhat like a crab or a lobster. Also, many of the preds at the end of pred 2 had very distinct features, one of them had large bony structures surrounding it's crown, with strong patterns running across it's head, wheras another had a smaller, more crunched-in face, with less defined markings & a different skin tone, if u actually take a good look at each individual pred u see, u will notice worlds of difference

thorndesignssig.jpg