quick aliens

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was wondering how fast or quick is a alien? my idea was they can at least run 30 mph lol.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

it depends.

The Queen would be kinda slow, but takes large
steps.

A Dog alien or runner whatever you wanna call it would be quite fast, cause it would run on all four legs and it is small.

The Warrior I am not sure about but when it is on the wall coming at you then it can be pretty fast.

not really sure about the drone. probably best to watch Alien.

but since you are talking about Mph and that stuff then you probably couldnt find out unless you found out by Giger or someone. and some of the aliens in the movies were either computer generated or people in suits.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

The exact running speed of an adult alien is tough to estimate, I will give it a shot though (in kp/h though, not mp/h).

A drone or warrior I'd estimate would be able to run up to 60-65 kp/h.

A runner moves at roughly cheetah speed (the best references for this are in the A3 special edition) so I'd estimate it's top speed at anywhere between 80-115 kp/h, faster than the speed limit on most roads

A queen is tough to estimate, as her long legs & large strides means that even if she was moving slowly, her large striding distance would make up for it. I'd say roughly 50-60kp/h

(these are all just estimates, mind)

thorndesignssig.jpg

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think that it would be probably about 35mph to 40mph

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting