ALIEN5 MAY ACCTUALLY HAPPEN!

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

Accepted Answer from war1
Date: 05/19/2006 02:43PM PDT
Grade: A

Rumors also presage an Alien 5 movie in which Xenomorphs reach Earth. Although commentators have sed the script (for the moment) as too violent to appeal to any major group, Ridley Scott has said on occasion that he would consider directing the film. However, when interviewed in 2005 after the release of Alien vs. Predator, Scott characterized the franchise as wrung dry and as no longer interesting to him. However, another interview has stated that he has regained some interest and that the fifth film might happen after all.

but i dont know where this guy gets his information.

and others are saying stuff that it wont happen, but i hope it does.

here is where i got the info from

^that is kind of a message board i guess.

here is also something else i ran across while looking to see if the rumor was true.
there is talk about Sigourney Weaver playing ripley again and a bunch of things.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

I will watch it when it comes out. I think that Heaven had Free-Per-View, and Hell has Pain-Per-View.

Drenton.jpg
Come out F@ggerstrom! I know your in there!
-Conan O Brien, 2006.03.10

Unknown, Yautja, 17 years ago

cool alien 5 is coming out :)

in space no one can Hear you scream

-Bloo-, Yautja, 17 years ago

That's actualy sounding good. If it DOES come out, I'm going to watch it no matter what. Even if I'm dead (eh, does heaven/hell get paperview?).

00Alien_sig2.9.5.PNG

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the Mental House just got caught."

cardmaster12595, Yautja, 17 years ago

Sweeeeet.If it does come out I'm SO seeing it opening day.An Alien 5 would be great...but they have said they would make it before and if so....its going really slow.

MySig.gif

black_warrior, Yautja, 17 years ago

i put up another link. but the dates for the info on the second link were in 2001. but maybe it just needs time.

black.jpg
Message Board, RPG Rules & Information
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."