whats the alien dark stuff?

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

in alien 4 when the alien took riply and the to people looked down,they saw riply in an alien dark thing getting in.and there was alien body parts too.what is that?was that dark thing alive?is that what they call an alien node?

donut, Undefined, 17 years ago

actually i think that was just a mix of both alien nod and live aliens :U but i need to watch the movie again cause i dont remember

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I honestly think that Jean Pierre Jeune had just smoked a little too much weed the day he thought that up. It made no sense, it looked like a living hive, with moving alien body parts. If Jean Pierre knew the first thng about aliens, he would know that the hive itself is not alive, it is simply made from a resin which is secreted by the adult aliens, & yet for some reason, in resurrection it had moving alien body parts on it & it looked like the actual structure was moving.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

It was supposed to be a massive cluster of aliens, I think.

deathdrop1.jpg

was it the thing aliens spit to their host on walls,but all at once?and maybe with some aliens laying in it.it could't have been all aliens cause their was't enought host.

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

i think it was maby dead alien and live alien and hive nods put together

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Maybe it's the outside interior of the hive tell me if i'm wrong but has anyone seen the outside.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

it was just a good movie effect. don't you think so? he was using artistic license in that scene, it actually one of the better scenes of that movie. it probably had no other meaning behind it other than to create a great shot, as if Ripley was being immersed into their world, becoming homogenous, becoming one.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Otang is right. This may seem totally different from my usual stance, but some non-sense is allright. Just not as many as Anderson made. If it were indeed dead aliens, there would have been a lot of people who didn't make it out in time. No, I think it was just a small form of variation.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.
Scout of the Hive

i thought it was a hive node

By the time you see the shadow of my sleeek body its already too late i will hgave my tail sticking through your lifless body and my iner teeth smashing through your face

lol doubt that it was a large cluster of aliens.... there werent that many aliens left at that point in the film when you consider there were 12 minus the deaths

I find Stalkers therioy the most likely, or the hive node

20060725-162138.BMP.jpg

P888.gif