Audience

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok this is idiodic but how was the audiences behaviour when you went to see AVP. When i saw it the people behind me laughrd the whole was though. It ed me off.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well almost everytime the audience said something at the Theaters when I saw AvP was.
"hahahhaha"

Like...

When Scar turned around real quick and slashed a drone with a shurriken.

When Scar grabbed the Chestburster coming out of Sebastians body and made that short growl.

and parts like that...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's good when the audience is into it, but laughing through the whole thing is annoying.

deathdrop1.jpg

I don't mind gasps and screams but laughing though a movie like that really annoys me.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Deathdrop
2006-07-23 19:20:21
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's good when the audience is into it, but laughing through the whole thing is annoying.

Yea^ Im glad they like AvP... but Its annoying when their constantly laughing at parts that aren't funny. like when that guy is slimed to the wall and shoots a facehugger everyone in the theater laughed. :(

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

the volume in the theatre was so loud where i saw it i couldnt hear anything but AVP. I was in the far back so there was noone behind me. I hardly heard the audience through the whole movie.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah, the surround sound can really get loud in some places.

deathdrop1.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

navy, lol, I assume ur referring to the part where miller is cocooned up in the hive & a facehugger leaps at him & he shoots it dead & then puts 5 more bullets into it's carcass, & he has that stupid "I got u, u little b@$tard" expression on his face, lol, then he turns & sees the rest of them & just goes "oh $hit", lol, I thought that scene was hilarious.

Although when I went to see AVP at the cinemas the audience wasn't too bad. Although just a couple of weeks ago when I went to see Superman Returns with one of my friends the audience was absolutely horrid. This irritating little kid sitting behind us was wheezing through half the movie, & in one scene, some idiotic lady in the back corner shouted "oh, that's a water tower" like a complete moron *shakes head*

thorndesignssig.jpg

Yeah even though their are funny parts of the movie like that ther is no need to laugh so loudly the guy behind me was laughing like Hyena. Yeah and the Miller shooting the facehugger part was funny but i did not laugh my head off.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Alien & Predator movies aren't meant to be funny, that's the whole point. Ok, admittedly there are a couple of parts in the predator movies that are a little bit funny, like all of Hawkins' pu$$y jokes in the first movie, or Harrigan knocking Tony Pope on his @ss in the second one, lol, but it's nothing to really laugh ur head off about

thorndesignssig.jpg

Agreed, Next time someone is laughing thier heads off tell them to shut the hell up.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 17 years ago

no one really said anything while we were watching the movie, except SF had to explain a few things to my Step Father, he was quiet about it though, except a few people laughed when Scar broke the Chest-Burster's neck and growled, which I thought was kinda cool

hpsig3rt.png

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

When I went people laughed at stupid stuff. Like when Sabatian fell off that clif from that Alien or when the Predator snapped that chestburster's neck.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg
"Want some candy?"

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why do people do that? like you are watching something really awesome and then you hear "HAHAHAHAHAH" right in the middle. it is really annoying.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yeah. I only smiled at funny bits, such as the Sebastion vs Swarm of Face-Huggers. And then after about three seconds after that I realized that he would have had to reload about two times, judging fom the ammount of shots he fired, and the Desert Eagles low ammo capacity.

Say, Navy, how do you do the little quote box?

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.
Scout of the Hive