Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

who is on top of food chain

1 aliens one Queen making hive and brood

2 predators arm with high tech weapons and ships

3 humans look to control aliens and try win vs predator Hunter

who is most strongs and top food chain

in space no one can Hear you scream

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aliens Preds and humans aren't from the same planet. Thus, there is no "food chain" between them.

deathdrop1.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

confusing

d4_1_b.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Aliens and Predators are, there is no top one, but if there is Humans are at the bottom...

Predators are no better then Aliens, and don't eat them... Aliens eat predators. so I guess Aliens are...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

but 'if' they were. Aliens would be at the top, they eat the Predators... and Predators eat meat, remember on predator 2 in the freezer.

"We've been watching him for several days now, it seems he has a taste for beef"

So Predators could possibley eat humans which puts them at the bottom cos they dont eat Predators...

But its more about killing eachother then Eating.. except for Aliens... they aren't just fighting.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well predators & humans don't eat each other, lol, so I guess it would have to be the aliens. But as DD stated, they are all from completely different planets so there isn't really much of a food chain between them

Although if by "food chain" u mean which is the strongest & most dominate overall then I would have to say the preds. Aliens are naturally born survivors & killers, & are, in essence, at the top of the "food chain" but the pred's exceptional intelligence has helped them forge weapons powerful enough to obliterate entire planets. If the predators weren't all about honour & the hunt, & just plain wanted to wipe out the aliens (or the humans), I'm sure they could do it with relative ease.

Stalkersiggy.jpg

AVSP, Undefined, 17 years ago

if were talking about fighting then i think predators... i dont know

AVSP.jpg

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

no species is another's food supply so i say neither.

if you mean who will beat who, well that is the point of the rivalries, that under circumstances, any one of the three could win.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Kaizen, Undefined, 17 years ago

how can there be any food chain linked between them they are from differnt planets

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

stalker i think aliens ar top of food chain in avp alpha male (Grid) save Queen if predators destroy hive or Queen ar all time few eggs over on planet predators can not stop alien from breed on planet and smal stroy of avp2 movie Queen on ship predalien alpha wil save Queen,kill few preds

aliens,predators,Humans

in space no one can Hear you scream

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

That's not a food chain. You stick them all on the same planet and it would be a -shoot. They would all wipe eachother out.

deathdrop1.jpg