How did you find this site?

Alienation, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

For me, I found this site by typinthing. So how did you guys find this?

Alienation.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

first i wanted to know more about aliens (fox films: alien series) so i type on google 20th century fox films/aliens then it show all this stuff about the alien saga then i see some websites so i start browsing then 5 mins later i found something about avp so i click on it then i see the avp2 fansite thats how i got here it was about a week ago.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I think I was just searching for Predator pictures and stuff.. Then I came across the forum that wound up being my first forum ever.

R.I.P. Kevin Peter Hall
scarfacecory.jpg

i was looking for avp picture's and stuff on ask.com and i saw alienvspredator2.

DiscsSig.gif

Angus_Alien, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I believe it was through Google, right before AVP came out in 2004. I visited and read people's posts here for a long time before I actually joined. That seems like so long ago.

animkss5yk.gif

i was look for info about avp2 movie

in space no one can Hear you scream

AVSP, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i was searcing for some info about predator and alien. i searched on google and then i found a link and that was avp2 fanpage

AVSP.jpg

I wanted to find a decent Alien related site. Used google, and SHAZAM! I'm here.

Drenton.jpg
Stupidity works in mysterious ways. Its greatest achievement is solar-powered night-vision goggles.

Well, I found this site on google while looking for info or pics. I "monitered" the site for, oh say....'bout 2 months, and after bieng convinced that avp2 was the best avp site on the web jioned!!!

BloodHunter.jpgHunt or be hunted....Kill or be killed....Check before you enter cus the chances are you aint gonna make it...Welcome to the world of AVP- My profile is below!!!
yhttp://www.alienvspredator2.com/users/Blood%20Hunter/

i found yhis site on Google half a year before the AvP movie came out but i left and came back thats why im ranked as a warrior and not as a expert or somthing like that because i wasnt there for the RPGs Except fot The Hive vs Hunters Moon : Vengeance... i was thee pred alien lol

GigerDrone.jpg
A Creature of the Dark

god_of_blades, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I was actually looking for a site that i could talk about aliens and predators when i looked at few sites i decided to joined up with this one.

Entaro Adune

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Was looking for a place to buy Alien vs. Predator 2 for the PC. I typed it in on google and it came up here, and I said, what the heck I'll join. and I didnt get my account activated for like 3 months. until I tried to post. so my account has been on the site for like 10 months, but Ive only posted for 7.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i was looking for desktop wallpaper with an aliens or a predator theme.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules