Rivalry

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Has anyone here ever had rivalry with someone who liked the opposing species better than the one you liked best? That might sound silly, but it happens. It happened to me with my brother, and continues. Now, we are both hardcore A/P fans, though while I like both characters, he is only into Predator really. He hates Alien. I however agree with him that preds are every bit as cool as xenos, I just prefer xenos. He can't take that......so we fight lol.

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, I mostly thought that alien fans and predator fans coexisted in perfect harmony, but I was wrong when I was discriminated for my taste in the Xenomorph by my brother and my classmates. "What's so good about alien? It drools. It's stupid. Its a bug." they would say......

AVPFREAK.jpg

~For centuries, human beings have worshipped these beasts as gods, beasts that will forever haunt us, beasts waging an eternal war.....~
http://www.freewebs.com/shanezilla

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 17 years ago

i still wish to kill u katam so don't think ur all safe

d4_1_b.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Fighting over two nonexistant movie monsters is pretty stupid, if you ask me.

deathdrop1.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes I have had a few rivals in the RPG before. TD used to be one but is not around much now. Then Maverick which is also not around much now. They were the major rivals as I have had a few others yet none which come to mind right this second.

Katam2.jpg

.:MESSAGE BOARD, RPG RULES & INFORMATION:.

i like aliens and i like predalien next Queen,runner,warrior predator ar cool to give alien any day what i like about aliens dont kill other like predators you bad bloods

in space no one can Hear you scream

navyspaz, Undefined, 17 years ago

Uhm, I didn't really have a Rival but me and CuteFacehugger Were planning to fight near the end. but Predalien64 ended up killing me lol.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.::Messageboard Rules and RPG Information::.

that does sound pretty silly no offense

scarredyautja12sig.jpg

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

next time someone makes fun of you for liking alien just say "i want you to imangine a thing grasping on to your face raming a tube down your throat planting a foregin body inside you. now i want you to imagine several hours later a sudden pain in your chest as your ribcage expands as you feel a monster tearing its way out from inside you. that i why im a alien fan."

you see when you say that theres not much they can argue

Hyrosig.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

my cousin absolutly 100% hates this site. in fact he told me this 2 minutes ago. and i absolutly 100% love this site.
I totally disagree with him.

BWsig.jpg
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Why does he hate it??? there is no reason to.

This is my Absolute favorite site... its set as my home page :D

EDIT:
Scarred Yautja12
2006-07-21 19:45:27
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that does sound pretty silly no offense

Well there was an RPG topic to plan stuff in the RPG or talk about it before you posted it... but over MSN we decided to have a fight near the end. I didn't want to survive the RPG.

We were planning to have a fight that nearly killed both of us then I fell backward in a pit and got stuck then head bit. but I ran into Predalien64.

EDIT: LMAO SRY I forgot to Add, A FIGHT NEAR THE END OF THE RPG CuteFaceHugger is my friend :) because of me he is a member of this site.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

i dont really know why my cousin hates this site. he says it is stup!d and it is stup!d to talk about old movies that are like over 10 years old and stuff. he is just one of those dudes...........yall proabably know what i am talking about.

BWsig.jpg

Yes... I hate starwars... but why hate the starwars forums? I don't really tell people im a member of this site, the only person I know that knows about this site is CuteFaceHugger. I alwtay logged in since no one here will get on it. And theres more to this then just talkin bout it. the RPG's, and other stuff they do.

EDIT: sry to use starwars, just coming up with an example...

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg

well yeah. but he still doesnt get it. and the starwars thing was alittle confusing but when i figured it out it makes sense.

BWsig.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

when ever i think about it i like both but when it comes to choosing a side i'm with the preds cause they just don't kill on site but some preds do like the bad booded ones.

edit: yea BW why does your cousin hate this site? i love this site its like my 2nd home.

HiveTyrant.jpg Tyrant of THE HIVE!

Hive_Tyrant i said why my cousin hates this site in one of my earlier posts.

BWsig.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

My sister hates this site BW so i know how you feel.
But if i had to choose side i'd choose alien.
Because Hyro made a good point. The pain is when i leave the host. No quick painless death.

P.S. how do you get those words to move under the sigs.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

Does your sister hate this site for the same reason as my cousin or what? if not why

also to get the words to move under your sig and stuff just put < marquee >words or links< / marquee >

should be like the words in the top of my profile.

but dont put any spaces in the code.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

I would just like to point out that "not liking" and "hating" are two different things. If someone isn't into AvP at all, I can see how boring this site would see to them. Does that mean they hate this place? No, it just means they don't care. Which is fine, everyone likes different things.

deathdrop1.jpg

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes i agree but as for my sister and BW cousin they don't have to insult us and the things we love most.

God-of-Blades-sig.jpg

And my cousin actually used the word hate. and he knows alittle about the site like the purpose of talking about Aliens and Preds.

Blackwarrior-sig.jpg